Learn how to keep your company’s data accessible, relevant, and timely
Bring your data home, no matter where it originates. Learn about the technologies and processes you need to keep your data clean and accessible.What is data integration?
- What is Data Migration?
- Understanding Data Migration: Strategy and Best Practices
- What is Data Mapping?
- What is Data Integration?
- 5 Data Integration Methods and Strategies
- Overcoming Healthcare’s Data Integration Challenges
- What is Customer Data Integration (CDI)?
- What is Data Extraction? Definition and Examples
- What is Database Integration?
- What are Data Silos?
- What is change data capture?
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers' Guide to Talend: Part 1
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 2
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 1
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 3
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 4
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers’ Guide to Talend: Part 2
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers’ Guide to Talend: Part 3
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 1
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 2
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 3
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 4
- Day-in-the-Life of a Data Integration Developer: How to Build Your First Talend Job
- Experience the magic of shuffling columns in Talend Dynamic Schema
Give your company a single source of truth for all data-driven decisions. Learn how to build a data lake that will serve every team, department, and project.What is a data lake?
When you need a structured repository for a dedicated project or team, you need a data warehouse. Catch up on the latest technology and best practices.What is a data warehouse?
Solving data problems at scale calls for a very different approach. Find out how new strategies and technologies can help your company’s big data projects.What is big data?
- Big Data in Marketing 101
- What is Big Data? Free Guide and Definition
- Big Data in Finance - Your Guide to Financial Data Analysis
- What is Apache Spark?
- Big Data and Agriculture: A Complete Guide
- What is Hadoop?
- Beginner’s Guide to Batch Processing
- Big Data in Government
- How Does Big Data Work for HR Analytics?
- How Big Data is Changing Healthcare
- Big Data in Media and Telco: 6 Applications and Use Cases
- Big Data for Supply Chain Management
- 7 Ways Big Data is Changing E-commerce
- Big Data for Small Business: A Complete Guide
- Defining Big Data Analytics for the Cloud
- Big Data in Retail: Common Benefits and 7 Real-Life Examples
- Big Data and Privacy: What Companies Need to Know
- What is MapReduce?
- Stream Processing Defined
- 2 Key Challenges of Streaming Data and How to Solve Them
- Talend Performance Tuning Strategy
- 5 Ways to Optimize Your Big Data
- An Intro to Apache Spark Partitioning
Cloud computing offers many advantages — but it also raises some unique problems. Find out how to move and manage your company’s at in the cloud.What is cloud integration?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is hybrid cloud? Strategy and benefits guide
- What is cloud integration? Examples and tools
- Cloud vs Data Center: Which is Better for Your Business?
- Cloud data management: A foundational understanding
- Cloud Integration Software - The Key to Modern Business Success
- What is multi-cloud integration? Benefits and challenges
- What is cloud migration? Strategies and tools
- What is iPaaS? What a Cloud Integration Platform Can Do for You
Technology is only half the data equation. Learn about the processes and infrastructure that can help your data and IT experts stay as effective as possible.What is data engineering?
- How Cloud Orchestration Solves Automation Growing Pains
- DevOps: Fastest Path to the Future of Development
- Continuous Integration - Defined and Decoded
- Data Engineering: A Guide to the Who, What, and How
- What is Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- What is Data Science?
- Containerization in the Cloud
- What is Infrastructure as Code (IaC)?
ELT and ETL
From complex transformations on small datasets to managing vast repositories of structured and unstructured data, catch up on trends in extraction, loading, and transforming data.What is ETL vs ELT?
- ETL Tools: Finding the Best Cloud-Based ETL Software for your Business
- Best practices for managing data quality: ETL vs ELT
- ETL testing: A comprehensive guide to ensuring data quality and integration
- ETL in the Cloud: What the Changes Mean for You
- ETL of the Future: What Data Lakes and The Cloud Mean for ETL
- Understanding the ETL Architecture Framework
- Data Wrangling vs. ETL
- Data Wrangling: Speeding Up Data Preparation
- Data Extraction Tools: Improving Data Warehouse Performance
- What is ETL?
- ETL vs ELT: Defining the Difference
- What is ELT?
- What is Reverse ETL? Meaning and Use Cases
- Why ELT Tools Are Disrupting the ETL Market
Talend Open Studio tutorials
Talend Open Studio gets you building basic data pipelines in no time. Learn how to execute simple ETL and data integration tasks from a locally installed open-source environment.How to Get Started with Talend Open Studio