Learn how to keep your company’s data accessible, relevant, and timely
Bring your data home, no matter where it originates. Learn about the technologies and processes you need to keep your data clean and accessible.What is data integration?
- 5 Data Integration Methods and Strategies
- What is Data Integration?
- What is Data Mapping?
- What is Database Integration?
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers' Guide to Talend: Part 1
- What is Streaming Data?
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 2
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 1
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 1
- Overcoming Healthcare’s Data Integration Challenges
- Experience the magic of shuffling columns in Talend Dynamic Schema
- Change Data Capture
- What is Customer Data Integration (CDI)?
- What is Data Extraction? Definition and Examples
- Understanding Data Migration: Strategy and Best Practices
- What are Data Silos?
- What is Data Migration?
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 3
- Day-in-the-Life of a Data Integration Developer: How to Build Your First Talend Job
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers’ Guide to Talend: Part 3
- An Informatica PowerCenter Developers’ Guide to Talend: Part 2
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 2
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 3
- Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend: Part 4
- Talend Job Design Patterns and Best Practices: Part 4
Give your company a single source of truth for all data-driven decisions. Learn how to build a data lake that will serve every team, department, and project.What is a data lake?
When you need a structured repository for a dedicated project or team, you need a data warehouse. Catch up on the latest technology and best practices.What is a data warehouse?
Solving data problems at scale calls for a very different approach. Find out how new strategies and technologies can help your company’s big data projects.What is big data?
- Big Data for Supply Chain Management
- Big Data and Privacy: What Companies Need to Know
- Beginner’s Guide to Batch Processing
- Big Data in Marketing 101
- What is Big Data? Free Guide and Definition
- Stream Processing Defined
- What is Apache Spark?
- An Intro to Apache Spark Partitioning
- How Does Big Data Work for HR Analytics?
- 2 Key Challenges of Streaming Data and How to Solve Them
- 7 Ways Big Data is Changing E-commerce
- Big Data in Media and Telco: 6 Applications and Use Cases
- What is Hadoop?
- How Big Data is Changing Healthcare
- Big Data in Government
- Big Data in Finance - Your Guide to Financial Data Analysis
- Big Data and Agriculture: A Complete Guide
- 5 Ways to Optimize Your Big Data
- What is MapReduce?
- Big Data in Retail: Common Benefits and 7 Real-Life Examples
- Big Data for Small Business: A Complete Guide
- Defining Big Data Analytics for the Cloud
- Talend Performance Tuning Strategy
Cloud computing offers many advantages — but it also raises some unique problems. Find out how to move and manage your company’s at in the cloud.What is cloud integration?
- What is hybrid cloud? Strategy and benefits guide
- What is cloud integration? Examples and tools
- What is iPaaS? What a Cloud Integration Platform Can Do for You
- What is cloud migration? Strategies and tools
- What is multi-cloud integration? Benefits and challenges
- Cloud data management: A foundational understanding
- Cloud vs Data Center: Which is Better for Your Business?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Integration Software - The Key to Modern Business Success
Technology is only half the data equation. Learn about the processes and infrastructure that can help your data and IT experts stay as effective as possible.What is data engineering?
- What is Infrastructure as Code (IaC)?
- What is Data Science?
- What is Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- Data Engineering: A Guide to the Who, What, and How
- How Cloud Orchestration Solves Automation Growing Pains
- Containerization in the Cloud
- DevOps: Fastest Path to the Future of Development
- Continuous Integration - Defined and Decoded
ELT and ETL
From complex transformations on small datasets to managing vast repositories of structured and unstructured data, catch up on trends in extraction, loading, and transforming data.What is ETL vs ELT?
- Why ELT Tools Are Disrupting the ETL Market
- ETL Tools: Finding the Best Cloud-Based ETL Software for your Business
- What is Reverse ETL? Meaning and Use Cases
- ETL in the Cloud: What the Changes Mean for You
- ETL vs ELT: Defining the Difference
- What is ETL?
- ETL Testing: An Overview
- What is ELT?
- Understanding the ETL Architecture Framework
- Data Wrangling vs. ETL
- Data Extraction Tools: Improving Data Warehouse Performance
- Best Practices for Managing Data Quality: ETL vs ELT
- ETL of the Future: What Data Lakes and The Cloud Mean for ETL
- Data Wrangling: Speeding Up Data Preparation
Talend Open Studio tutorials
Talend Open Studio gets you building basic data pipelines in no time. Learn how to execute simple ETL and data integration tasks from a locally installed open-source environment.How to Get Started with Talend Open Studio
- [TOS tutorial 04] Creating and Using Metadata
- How to Get Started with Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- [TOS tutorial 12] Writing and Reading Data in HDFS
- [TOS tutorial 02] Reading a File
- [TOS tutorial 01] Discovering Talend Studio
- [TOS tutorial 03] Sorting a File
- [TOS tutorial 07] Configuring Joins in tMap
- [TOS tutorial 08] Adding Condition-Based Filters Using the tMap Component
- [TOS tutorial 09] Using Context Variables
- [TOS tutorial 06] Joining Two Data Sources with the tMap Component
- [TOS tutorial 05] Filtering Data Using the tMap Component
- [TOS tutorial 13] Running a Job on Spark
- [TOS tutorial 11] Creating Cluster Connection Metadata from Configuration Files
- [TOS tutorial 10] Creating Cluster Connection Metadata
- [TOS tutorial 14] Running a Job on YARN