Talend offers numerous resources for users getting started with Talend Studio for Data Integration. Below is a complete list of tutorials, webinars, videos, and blog posts to help you learn how to get the most value out of Open Studio:
Tutorials and Demos
- Introduction to Talend Studio
- How to Build your First Talend Job
- Metadata Wizard
- Discovering Talend Studio
- Reading a File
- Sorting a File
- Creating and Using Metadata
- Filtering Data using the tMap Component
- Configuring Joins in tMap
- Adding Condition-Based Filters Using the tMap Component
- Using Context Variables
- Writing and Reading Data in HDFS
- TOS for Dummies (Intro to TOS)
- Integrating with Salesforce
- Lessons Learned: Building a Better Data Warehouse
Talend Data Job/Data Model Design and Best Practices Series:
- Data Model Design Best Practices
- Data Model Design Best Practices Part 2
- Data Model Design Best Practices Part 4
Talend Open Studio Community and Support
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our Getting Started with Talend Open Studio resources, we have a large and helpful community with many Talend experts ready to help you with what you need. That’s the benefit of open source! Join one of the largest developer communities to share knowledge and best practices.
What Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Offers
Talend Open Studio for Data Integration is the leading open source solution for data integration. Its capabilities include:
- Connectors topackaged applications (ERP, CRM, etc.), databases, mainframes, files, Web Services, and so on to address the growing disparity of sources.
- Writingto data warehouses, data marts, OLAP applications – for analysis, reporting, dashboarding, scorecarding, and more.
- Built-in advanced components forETL, including string manipulations, Slowly Changing Dimensions,automated lookup handling, bulk loads support, etc.
Talend Open Studio for Data Integration is a powerful open source tool that solves some of the most complex data integration challenges. Download it today and unlock the power of becoming a data-driven enterprise.