Data integrity and governance
Learn how to ensure the safety, security, and accessibility of your company’s data
Catch up on the latest technologies and best practices in data governance. Establish and enforce standards to keep your data safe, secure, and compliant.What is data governance?
- What is a Data Catalog, and Do You Need One?
- What is Data Governance and Why Do You Need It?
- What is data stewardship?
- What is Metadata?
- Five Pillars for Succeeding in Big Data Governance and Metadata Management with Talend
- What is Data Access and Why is it Important?
- Data Governance Tools: The Best Tools to Organize, Access, Protect
- What is Data Lineage and How to Get Started?
- Building a Data Governance Framework
- Data governance with Snowflake: 3 things you need to know
- What is Data Obfuscation?
- Data governance framework – guide and examples
- Structured vs. Unstructured Data: A Complete Guide
Find out more about the tools and strategies you need to make sure your data is clean and organized before it enters your systems.What is data preparation?
Even a little it of bad data can have disastrous results. Learn how you can ensure the quality throughout the life of your data, from ingestion to analytics.What is data quality?
- What is Data Integrity and Why Is It Important?
- What is Data Quality? Definition, Examples, and Tools
- Data Quality Tools - Why the Cloud is the Cure for Dirty Data
- What is Data Profiling?
- How to Choose the Right Data Quality Tools
- Using Machine Learning for Data Quality
- The Value of Data Quality in Healthcare
- Data Quality Software
- Data Quality Analysis
- What is data synchronization and why is it important?
- What is Data Quality Management?
- Data Quality and Machine Learning: What’s the Connection?
- 8 Ways to Reduce Data Integrity Risk
- 10 Best Practices for Successful Data Quality
- How to Choose a Big Data Quality Model
- What is Data Redundancy?
The protection of personal data (PII) is more important than ever. Make sure that you are doing everything you can to protect your company’s — and your customers’ — data.What is data security?
GDPR and regulatory compliance
Stay up to date on the constantly evolving rules and regulations around data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and more.Preparing for GDPR
- Preparing for GDPR
- What is Data Privacy?
- [GDPR Step 08] How to Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments
- [GDPR Step 01] How to Develop Policies, Standards, and Controls
- [GDPR Step 10] How to Improve Data Quality
- [GDPR Step 07] How to Establish Data Masking Standards
- [GDPR Step 06] How to Define Acceptable Use Standards for GDPR
- [GDPR Step 12] How to Govern Analytical Models
- [GDPR Step 3] How to Confirm Data Owners
- [GDPR Step 09] How to Conduct Vendor Risk Assessments
- [GDPR Step 11] How to Stitch Data Lineage
- [GDPR Step 15] How to Set Up Data Sharing Agreements
- [GDPR Step 16] How to Enforce Compliance with Controls
- PCI DSS: Definition, 12 Requirements, and Compliance
- [GDPR Step 5] How to Establish Data Collection Standards
- What is Data Portability?
- Pillars to GDPR Success (1 of 5): Data Classification and Lineage
- Pillars to GDPR Success (5 of 5): Data Access and Portability
- Pillars to GDPR Success (3 of 5): Anonymize and Pseudonymize for Data Protection with Data Masking
- Pillars to GDPR Success (4 of 5): Self-Service Curation and Certification
- Pillars to GDPR Success (2 of 5): Data Capture and Integration
- [GDPR Step 14] How to Govern the Lifecycle of Information
- [GDPR Step 4] How to Identify Critical Datasets and Critical Data Elements
- [GDPR Step 13] How to Manage End-User Computing
- [GDPR Step 2] The Importance of Creating Data Taxonomy