Data integrity and governance
Learn how to ensure the safety, security, and accessibility of your company’s data
Catch up on the latest technologies and best practices in data governance. Establish and enforce standards to keep your data safe, secure, and compliant.What is data governance?
- Data Literacy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Data literacy framework: a guide to creating an effective data literacy program
- The ultimate guide to data literacy training
- Data Literacy Tools: Understanding how they work together
- Mastering Data Literacy: Developing Data Literacy Skills
- Data literacy in education: Understanding the benefits, advantages, and barriers
- Data literacy benefits: Understanding the advantages and disadvantages
- Developing and applying data literacy in business
- Structured vs. unstructured data: A complete guide
- Data governance with Snowflake: 3 things you need to know
- Data Governance Tools: The Best Tools to Organize, Access, Protect
- What is data masking?
- Building a Data Governance Framework
- What is Data Lineage and How to Get Started?
- What is Data Obfuscation?
- What is Data Governance and Why Do You Need It?
- Data governance framework – guide and examples
- Five Pillars for Succeeding in Big Data Governance and Metadata Management with Talend
- What is Data Access and Why is it Important?
- What is Metadata?
- What is data stewardship?
- What is a data catalog, and do you need one?
Find out more about the tools and strategies you need to make sure your data is clean and organized before it enters your systems.What is data preparation?
Even a little it of bad data can have disastrous results. Learn how you can ensure the quality throughout the life of your data, from ingestion to analytics.What is data quality?
- What is data integrity and why is it important?
- What is Data Quality? Definition, Examples, and Tools
- What is Data Profiling?
- Data Quality and Machine Learning: What’s the Connection?
- What is Data Redundancy?
- The Value of Data Quality in Healthcare
- 10 Best Practices for Successful Data Quality
- 8 Ways to Reduce Data Integrity Risk
- Data Quality Tools - Why the Cloud is the Cure for Dirty Data
- What is data synchronization and why is it important?
- How to Choose a Big Data Quality Model
- How to Choose the Right Data Quality Tools
- Using Machine Learning for Data Quality
- What is Data Quality Management?
- Data Quality Software
- Data Quality Analysis
The protection of personal data (PII) is more important than ever. Make sure that you are doing everything you can to protect your company’s — and your customers’ — data.What is data security?
GDPR and regulatory compliance
Stay up to date on the constantly evolving rules and regulations around data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and more.Preparing for GDPR
- PCI DSS: Definition, 12 Requirements, and Compliance
- What is Data Privacy?
- [GDPR Step 13] How to Manage End-User Computing
- What is Data Portability?
- Pillars to GDPR Success (5 of 5): Data Access and Portability
- Pillars to GDPR Success (4 of 5): Self-Service Curation and Certification
- Pillars to GDPR Success (3 of 5): Anonymize and Pseudonymize for Data Protection with Data Masking
- Pillars to GDPR Success (2 of 5): Data Capture and Integration
- Pillars to GDPR Success (1 of 5): Data Classification and Lineage
- [GDPR Step 16] How to Enforce Compliance with Controls
- [GDPR Step 15] How to Set Up Data Sharing Agreements
- [GDPR Step 14] How to Govern the Lifecycle of Information
- [GDPR Step 12] How to Govern Analytical Models
- [GDPR Step 11] How to Stitch Data Lineage
- [GDPR Step 10] How to Improve Data Quality
- [GDPR Step 09] How to Conduct Vendor Risk Assessments
- [GDPR Step 08] How to Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments
- [GDPR Step 07] How to Establish Data Masking Standards
- [GDPR Step 06] How to Define Acceptable Use Standards for GDPR
- [GDPR Step 5] How to Establish Data Collection Standards
- [GDPR Step 4] How to Identify Critical Datasets and Critical Data Elements
- [GDPR Step 3] How to Confirm Data Owners
- [GDPR Step 2] The Importance of Creating Data Taxonomy
- [GDPR Step 01] How to Develop Policies, Standards, and Controls
- Preparing for GDPR