Data integrity and governance
Deliver trusted data to the people who need it, when they need it. Improve your control of data to make better decisions and build high-impact digital experiences.
Catch up on the latest technologies and best practices in data governance. Establish and enforce standards to keep your data safe, secure, and compliant.What is data governance?
- Data Governance Tools: The Best Tools to Organize, Access, Protect
- What is Data Obfuscation?
- Building a Data Governance Framework
- Data governance with Snowflake: 3 things you need to know
- Data governance framework
- Five Pillars for Succeeding in Big Data Governance and Metadata Management with Talend
- Structured vs. Unstructured Data: A Complete Guide
- What is a Data Catalog, and Do You Need One?
- What Exactly is Talend Data Stewardship and Why Do You Need It?
- What is Data Governance and Why Do You Need It?
- What is Data Lineage and How to Get Started?
- What is Metadata?
- What is Data Access and Why is it Important?
Find out more about the tools and strategies you need to make sure your data is clean and organized before it enters your systems.What is data preparation?
Even a little it of bad data can have disastrous results. Learn how you can ensure the quality throughout the life of your data, from ingestion to analytics.What is data quality?
- What is Data Profiling?
- What is Data Integrity and Why Is It Important?
- What is Data Quality? Definition, Examples, and Tools
- What is Data Quality Management?
- What is Data Redundancy?
- What is data synchronization and why is it important?
- 8 Ways to Reduce Data Integrity Risk
- 10 Best Practices for Successful Data Quality
- Data Quality Analysis
- Data Quality and Machine Learning: What’s the Connection?
- Data Quality Software
- Data Quality Tools - Why the Cloud is the Cure for Dirty Data
- How to Choose a Big Data Quality Model
- How to Choose the Right Data Quality Tools
- The Value of Data Quality in Healthcare
- Using Machine Learning for Data Quality
The protection of personal data (PII) is more important than ever. Make sure that you are doing everything you can to protect your company’s — and your customers’ — data.What is data security?
GDPR and regulatory compliance
Stay up to date on the constantly evolving rules and regulations around data, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and more.Preparing for GDPR
- Pillars to GDPR Success (2 of 5): Data Capture and Integration
- Pillars to GDPR Success (4 of 5): Self-Service Curation and Certification
- Pillars to GDPR Success (3 of 5): Anonymize and Pseudonymize for Data Protection with Data Masking
- Pillars to GDPR Success (5 of 5): Data Access and Portability
- Preparing for GDPR
- [GDPR Step 14] How to Govern the Lifecycle of Information
- Pillars to GDPR Success (1 of 5): Data Classification and Lineage
- PCI DSS: Definition, 12 Requirements, and Compliance
- [GDPR Step 15] How to Set Up Data Sharing Agreements
- [GDPR Step 16] How to Enforce Compliance with Controls
- [GDPR Step 13] How to Manage End-User Computing
- [GDPR Step 11] How to Stitch Data Lineage
- [GDPR Step 09] How to Conduct Vendor Risk Assessments
- [GDPR Step 12] How to Govern Analytical Models
- [GDPR Step 10] How to Improve Data Quality
- [GDPR Step 08] How to Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments
- [GDPR Step 07] How to Establish Data Masking Standards
- [GDPR Step 3] How to Confirm Data Owners
- [GDPR Step 06] How to Define Acceptable Use Standards for GDPR
- [GDPR Step 2] The Importance of Creating Data Taxonomy
- [GDPR Step 4] How to Identify Critical Datasets and Critical Data Elements
- What is Data Portability?
- [GDPR Step 01] How to Develop Policies, Standards, and Controls
- What is Data Privacy?
- [GDPR Step 5] How to Establish Data Collection Standards