Data Governance Success Stories
Download the ebook
Data governance is a requirement in today’s fast-moving and highly competitive enterprise environment. Now that organizations have the opportunity to capture massive amounts of diverse internal and external data, they need the discipline to maximize that data’s value, manage its risks, and reduce the cost of its management.
Successful Data Governance Case Studies
The good news is that a number of companies are providing case studies in the right way to establish modern data governance. By using Talend, they can turn massive amounts of raw data into trusted data for timely insights and business value.
Read these data governance case studies to discover how companies in industries as diverse as financial services and aviation were able to develop a single source of trusted data, manage data integrity and trust, and share trusted data across their organizations.
Download the eBook to see how their journeys compare to yours.
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance
- The art of the possible: Qlik | Talend in action
- Unlocking the power of data quality and governance
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Simplify compliance, minimize risk
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labors of the Data Governance Hero
- A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Debunking Data Quality Myths
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- How to achieve data governance for financial institutions (ASEAN)
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- Compliance considerations for public agencies (ASEAN)