Debunking Data Quality Myths
Download the ebook
This white paper shows you how to spot bad data and debunks the 6 most common data quality myths.
As the total volume of data around the world continues to increase, so will the volume of bad data. Poor data quality costs companies an average of $15 million per year (and rising), according to Gartner.*
In the past, achieving better data quality was perceived as too lengthy and complicated. However, improvements to data quality tools and procedures have made solving the data integrity problem easier than ever.
Download this ebook to see how 6 organizations took proactive steps to reduce bad data and achieved great business outcomes.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
* Gartner, Inc., “How to Stop Data Quality Undermining Your Business,” Susan Moore, January 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Upgrade your data quality
- Simplify compliance, minimize risk
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labors of the Data Governance Hero
- Executive Summary: A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Data Governance Success Stories
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- GDPR, CCPA and Beyond: 16 Practical Steps to Global Data Privacy Compliance with Talend
- The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
- 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Simplify collaboration and governance with a data fabric to help drive better data health
- How to achieve data governance for financial institutions - ASEAN
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud - EMEA
- Compliance considerations for public agencies - ASEAN
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance