How to achieve data governance for financial institutions
The increasing focus on privacy and data-related regulations makes strategic data governance a key asset for all organisations, particularly the data-rich financial services sector.
Financial institutions must have a robust data strategy to navigate data protection regulations, such as the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in both Singapore and Thailand, to remain successful in the regions where they operate and avoid implications arising from noncompliance.
In this session, we will cover how to start establishing a strong data governance framework through a unified data management platform.
With Talend Data Fabric, discover how to:
- Set up a single, secure point of access for your data with Talend Data Catalog
- Define approved workflows for governance with Talend Data Stewardship
- Provide a self-service, browser-based, point-and-click tool - Talend Data Preparation - for data and business analysts to view data, identify errors and apply rules across massive data sets
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Upgrade your data quality
- Simplify compliance, minimize risk
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labors of the Data Governance Hero
- A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Data Governance Success Stories
- Debunking Data Quality Myths
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- GDPR, CCPA and Beyond: 16 Practical Steps to Global Data Privacy Compliance with Talend
- The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
- 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- Compliance considerations for public agencies (ASEAN)
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance