Salesforce to SAP in Minutes
When it comes to storing and analyzing Salesforce data, SAP is the platform of choice for many businesses. Moving data from Salesforce to SAP doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive — Talend Cloud simplifies the process to reduce your spend and deliver the fastest time to value for all your Salesforce data.
- Simplify your migration with graphical tools, automated ETL, and advanced security features
- Integrate all of your data sources with over 900 additional connectors
- Keep control of your data with on-premise, cloud, or hybrid integration solutions
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, redundancy, and bottlenecks
- Control costs with clear, predictable pricing options and scalable solutions
Talend for Salesforce
Talend for Salesforce gives you total control of your Salesforce data, whether it’s stored on-premises or in the cloud. Quickly extract and migrate your Salesforce CRM database to any destination in order to transform sales, marketing, and analytics data into actionable business insights. The Salesforce Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience.
Talend’s Salesforce components
Sample Salesforce data integration scenarios with Talend
- Deleting data from the Account object in Salesforce
- Gathering erroneous data while inserting data into a Salesforce object
- Inserting the Account ID values from an Excel File into the Salesforce Contact object
- Upserting the Contact object based on mapping relationships with the external IDs in the Account object
- Extracting data from a Salesforce database using the SOQL query
- Inserting bulk data into Salesforce
- Inserting transformed bulk data into Salesforce
- Recovering deleted data from the Salesforce server
- Using OAuth2 to login to Salesforce.com
- Upserting Salesforce data based on external IDs
Talend for SAP
Simplify data extraction, transformation, and loading with Talend’s SAP Connector. Automate and streamline processes that establish continuous integration with SAP to take advantage of spacial data processing, streaming data, and predictive analytics. Compatible with SAP, SAP S/4 HANA, and R/3.
Easily migrate your data with a complete set of SAP components for flawless integration and fast delivery:
Talend’s SAP components
- tSAPIDocInput (deprecated)
Sample SAP data integration scenarios with Talend
- Aggregating and filtering data in multiple SAP tables
- Retrieving data from an SAP system by calling a BAPI function using multiple input/output parameters
- Retrieving data from an SAP system by calling a BAPI function using document type parameters
- Connecting to a given SAP R/3 system for listening the creation of IDoc files (deprecated)
- Consuming Data Source objects using SSL Transport
- Consuming IDocs for processing by tHMap
- Reading data from SAP BW database
Trusted data at the speed of business
The digital transformation is underway, and the data we rely on today will continue to increase in volume and complexity. As new and emerging technologies drive innovation and change, businesses need data solutions that stay ahead of the curve.
Talend leads the way in data integration by providing solutions for the data challenges of today, as well as those of tomorrow. Talend Cloud delivers a complete set of tools for managing, migrating, and transforming all of your data — any format, any source, any destination.
Talend partners with companies and organizations in every sector and industry to help them create data integration and management solutions that meet their needs. Whether that means moving legacy systems to the cloud, connecting to the Internet of Things, or unifying data captured across multiple applications, Talend delivers customizable cloud solutions and data you can trust.
Reach your full data potential with Salesforce and SAP
Salesforce is a customer-relationship management (CRM) platform that collects and analyzes a broad range of business data. This includes sales activity and lead generation, marketing, e-commerce, social media, customer service, and business analytics. Salesforce’s ability to unify multiple data streams has made it one of the most versatile and popular platform-as-a-service (PaaS) options for businesses in all industries.
Designed to process massive amounts of data quickly, SAP S/4 HANA can return query results on up to a petabyte of data in under a second. SAP S/4 HANA delivers a host of real-time data analytics solutions to help companies and organizations monitor, optimize, and secure their data using a column-oriented architecture that incorporates both OLAP and OLTP operations.
Salesforce and SAP
Salesforce may be the CRM that drives your business, but SAP can help you unlock the full potential of your Salesforce data. Even if your data is integrated with applications or sources beyond Salesforce, SAP gives you access to a scalable data warehouse and cutting edge analytics tools that give your business room to grow.
Data integration with Salesforce and SAP — learn more
Additional Salesforce resources
- From Dust to Trust: How to Make your Salesforce Data Better
- ETL with Salesforce
- Integrating with Salesforce
Additional SAP Resources
Beyond Salesforce and SAP — Connect All Your Data
True data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination. Data needs change, and Talend delivers a full spectrum of integration tools, so you’re prepared for whatever the future brings.
Ready to get started with Talend?
More related articles
- MySQL to Azure in Minutes
- The Complete Guide to Selecting Cloud Storage for Your Business
- SAP to Snowflake in Minutes
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- MySQL to Snowflake in Minutes
- How to Move Data from Salesforce to AWS Redshift
- MySQL to SAP - Data Migration Made Simple
- MySQL to Salesforce in Minutes
- How to Load Salesforce Data Into Snowflake in Minutes
- Salesforce to Azure in Minutes
- Data Integration with Microsoft Azure
- ETL with Salesforce
- Data Integration with Google BigQuery
- Data Integration in an AWS Environment
- Cloudera: Unlock the Power of Data
- ESB vs iPaaS - Which Integration Tool is Right for your Company?
- Cloudera Data Ingestion: Processing Data with Hadoop
- Amazon Redshift vs Traditional Data Warehouses
- Apache Sqoop: A Complete Guide