Salesforce to Azure in Minutes
Salesforce helps your business collect many types of data, and that means an avalanche of information related to CRM, marketing, sales. When it’s time to make sense of all that data, Microsoft Azure provides some of the most powerful data storage and analytics tools available. Moving your data from Salesforce to Azure doesn’t have to be complicated. Talend Cloud simplifies the process to reduce your spend and deliver the fastest time to value for all your Salesforce data.
- Simplify your migration with graphical tools, automated ETL, and advanced security features
- Integrate all of your data sources with over 900 connectors
- Keep control of your data with on-premise, cloud, or hybrid integration solutions
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, redundancy, and bottlenecks
- Control costs with clear, predictable pricing options and scalable solutions
Talend for Salesforce
Talend for Salesforce gives you total control of your Salesforce data, whether it’s stored on- premises or in the cloud. Quickly extract and migrate your Salesforce CRM database to any destination in order to transform sales, marketing, and analytics data into actionable business insights. The Salesforce Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s Salesforce components
Sample Salesforce data integration scenarios with Talend
- Deleting data from the Account object in Salesforce
- Gathering erroneous data while inserting data into a Salesforce object
- Inserting the Account ID values from an Excel File into the Salesforce Contact object
- Upserting the Contact object based on mapping relationships with the external IDs in the Account object
- Extracting data from a Salesforce database using the SOQL query
- Inserting bulk data into Salesforce
- Inserting transformed bulk data into Salesforce
- Recovering deleted data from the Salesforce server
- Using OAuth2 to login to Salesforce.com
- Upserting Salesforce data based on external IDs
Talend for Azure
Talend for Microsoft Azure helps you take advantage of more than 100 services including SQL Data Warehouse, Data Lake Storage, Blob, Machine Learning, and HD Insight. Consolidate disparate data from any virtually any source or environment including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid systems. Talend's Azure connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s Storage Blob components
Azure Storage Blob scenarios
Azure SQL data warehouse components
- tSQLDWHConnection Standard properties
Azure storage components
Sample Azure data integration scenarios with Talend
- Creating a container in Azure Storage
- Retrieving files from an Azure Storage container
- Handling data with Microsoft Azure Table storage
Trusted data at the speed of business
The digital transformation is underway, and the data we rely on today will continue to increase in volume and complexity. As new and emerging technologies drive innovation and change, businesses need data solutions that stay ahead of the curve.
Talend leads the way in data integration by providing solutions for the data challenges of today, as well as those of tomorrow. Talend Cloud delivers a complete set of tools for managing, migrating, and transforming all of your data—any format, any source, any destination.
Talend partners with companies and organizations in every sector and industry to help them create data integration and management solutions that meet their needs. Whether that means moving legacy systems to the cloud, connecting to the Internet of Things, or unifying data captured across multiple applications, Talend delivers customizable cloud solutions and data you can trust.
Reach your full data potential with Salesforce and Azure
Salesforce is a customer-relationship management (CRM) platform that collects and analyzes a broad range of business data. This includes data related to sales activity and lead generation, marketing, e-commerce, social media, customer service, and business analytics. Salesforce’s ability to unify multiple data streams has made it one of the most versatile and popular platform-as-a-service (PaaS) options for businesses in all industries.
Microsoft Azure delivers a rich cloud computing platform to help businesses and organizations maximize the value of their data and streamline software development processes. Azure provides SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS options that include API Management, DevOps, and Machine Learning solutions. From storage and analytics to virtual machines and app development, Azure provides a full spectrum of data management and software development solutions.
Salesforce and Microsoft Azure
Salesforce may be the CRM that drives your business, but Microsoft Azure can help you unlock the full potential of all your business data. Even if your data is integrated with applications or sources beyond Salesforce, Azure gives you access to a scalable data warehouse and cutting edge analytics tools that give your business room to grow.
Data integration with Salesforce and Azure — learn more
Salesforce connector — additional resources
- Data Integration and ETL with Salesforce
- Talend and Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- From Dust to Trust — How to Make Your Salesforce Data Better
Microsoft Azure connector — additional resources
- How to Modernize Your Cloud Platform for Big Data Analytics with Talend and Microsoft Azure
- Step-by-Step: Continuous Data Matching & Machine Learning with Microsoft Azure
- A Simple Architecture for Building a Big Data Lake on Azure with Talend Cloud
Beyond Salesforce and Azure — connect all your data
Complete data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud Integration includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination.
Ready to get started with Talend?
More related articles
- MySQL to Azure in Minutes
- The Complete Guide to Selecting Cloud Storage for Your Business
- SAP to Snowflake in Minutes
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- Salesforce to SAP in Minutes
- MySQL to Snowflake in Minutes
- How to Move Data from Salesforce to AWS Redshift
- MySQL to SAP - Data Migration Made Simple
- MySQL to Salesforce in Minutes
- How to Load Salesforce Data Into Snowflake in Minutes
- Data Integration with Microsoft Azure
- ETL with Salesforce
- Data Integration with Google BigQuery
- Data Integration in an AWS Environment
- Cloudera: Unlock the Power of Data
- ESB vs iPaaS - Which Integration Tool is Right for your Company?
- Cloudera Data Ingestion: Processing Data with Hadoop
- Amazon Redshift vs Traditional Data Warehouses
- Apache Sqoop: A Complete Guide