MySQL to SAP - Data Migration Made Simple
When it comes to collecting and storing data from mobile devices and web applications, MySQL is the platform of choice for many businesses. To make the most of that data, many companies choose to integrate their SAP database with SAP. Migrating data from mySQL to SAP doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive—Talend Cloud Integration Platform simplifies the process to reduce your spend and deliver the fastest time to value for all your mySQL data.
- Simplify your migration with graphical tools, automated ETL, and advanced security features.
- Integrate all of your data sources with over 1000 additional connectors.
- Keep control of your data with on-premise, cloud, or hybrid integration solutions.
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, redundancy, and bottlenecks.
- Control costs with clear, predictable pricing options and scalable solutions.
Talend’s MySQL Connector
Whether your MySQL database is on-premises or in the cloud, Talend for MySQL makes it easy to migrate data to other platforms and applications. Simplify your migration to quickly transform data into business-critical insights without the painstaking work of hand-coding. Compatible with open-source and enterprise versions of MySQL.
The MySQL Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s MySQL Components
Sample MySQL Data Integration Scenarios with Talend
Checking customer table against a given DQ rule to select customer records
Reading email addresses from a DB table and retrieving specific data
Inserting a column and altering data using tMysqlOutput
Inserting data in mother/daughter tables
Removing and regenerating a MySQL table index
Writing columns from a MySQL database to an output file using tMysqlInput
Sharing a database connection between a parent Job and child Job
Updating data using tMysqlOutput
Using PreparedStatement objects to query data
Combining two flows for selective output
Retrieving data in error with a Reject link
Using tMysqlSP to find a State Label using a stored procedure
Get the ID for the last inserted record with tMysqlLastInsertId
Inserting data in bulk in MySQL database
Inserting transformed data in MySQL database
Iterating on a DB table and listing its column names
Iterating on DB tables and deleting their content using a user-defined SQL template
Put Talend’s MySQL connector and components to work for you today - start a free trial.
Talend’s SAP Connector
Quickly extract, transform, and migrate data between applications using Talend’s SAP Connector. Automate and streamline processes that establish continuous integration with SAP to take advantage of spacial data processing as well as streaming and predictive analytics.
- tSAPIDocInput (deprecated)
- Aggregating and filtering data in multiple SAP tables
- Retrieving ADSO data from SAP BW
- Retrieving data from SAP BW via ODP
- Retrieving data from an SAP system by calling a BAPI function using multiple input/output parameters
- Retrieving data from an SAP system by calling a BAPI function using document type parameters
- Connecting to a given SAP R/3 system for listening the creation of IDoc files (deprecated)
- Consuming Data Source objects using SSL Transport
- Consuming IDocs for processing by tHMap
- Reading data from SAP BW database
Put Talend’s SAP connector and components to work for you today - start a free trial.
Get to Tomorrow with Talend
The digital transformation has just begun. The data we rely on today will only increase in volume and complexity, while new and emerging technologies drive innovation, change, and the need for data solutions that stay ahead of the curve.
Talend leads the way in big data integration by providing solutions for the data challenges of today, as well as those of tomorrow. Talend Cloud Integration Platform delivers a complete set of tools for managing, migrating, and transforming all of your data—any format, any source, any destination.
Talend partners with companies and organizations in every sector and industry to help them create integration and management solutions that meet their needs. Whether that means moving legacy systems to the cloud, connecting to the Internet of Things, or unifying data captured across multiple applications, Talend delivers customizable cloud solutions for data you can trust.
Beyond MySQL and SAP: Connect All Your Data
True data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud Integration includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination. Data needs change, and Talend delivers a full spectrum of integration tools so you’re prepared for whatever the future brings.
Reach Your Full Data Potential with MySQL and SAP
MySQL builds on an open-source architecture that delivers compatibility, reliability, and the capacity to support high-volume websites. MySQL offers 24/7 uptime, comprehensive transactional support, and a range of high-availability solutions. MySQL is recognized as an industry standard that’s affordable, easy-to-use, and highly adaptable.
Designed to process massive amounts of data quickly, SAP can return query results on up to a petabyte of data in under a second. SAP delivers a host of real-time data analytics solutions to help companies and organizations monitor, optimize, and secure their data using a column-oriented architecture that incorporates both OLAP and OLTP operations. Whether you rely on SAP S/4 HANA or Cloud ERP, Talend can help you get your data where you need it so you can achieve business intelligence fast.
MySQL delivers open source database solutions that are used by businesses around the world for collecting mobile and web application data. SAP helps companies make sense of all that information with powerful analytics tools and scalable data warehousing. If your company is ready to move data from MySQL to SAP, Talend for SAP provides a complete set of tools to deliver the fastest path to business insights.
- Specific popular business case
- Specific popular business case #2
Data Integration with MySQL and SAP - Learn More
- Talend and Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- From Dust to Trust - How to Make Your Salesforce Data Better
- AWS Integration for Redshift, EMR, RDS, S3, Kinesis & More - Talend
- Amazon Redshift Partner - Talend
- How to Achieve Business Transformation Using Talend and Amazon Web Services
Start now and work magic with MySQL and SAP data in minutes!
Ready to get started with Talend?
More related articles
- MySQL to Azure in Minutes
- The Complete Guide to Selecting Cloud Storage for Your Business
- SAP to Snowflake in Minutes
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- Salesforce to SAP in Minutes
- MySQL to Snowflake in Minutes
- How to Move Data from Salesforce to AWS Redshift
- MySQL to Salesforce in Minutes
- How to Load Salesforce Data Into Snowflake in Minutes
- Salesforce to Azure in Minutes
- Data Integration with Microsoft Azure
- ETL with Salesforce
- Data Integration with Google BigQuery
- Data Integration in an AWS Environment
- Cloudera: Unlock the Power of Data
- ESB vs iPaaS - Which Integration Tool is Right for your Company?
- Cloudera Data Ingestion: Processing Data with Hadoop
- Amazon Redshift vs Traditional Data Warehouses
- Apache Sqoop: A Complete Guide