When it comes to collecting and storing data from mobile devices and web applications, MySQL is the platform of choice for many businesses. When it’s time to connect your MySQL data to the Salesforce platform, the process doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Talend Cloud Integration Platform simplifies your migration to reduce your spend and deliver the fastest time to value for all your MySQL data.
- Simplify your migration with graphical tools, automated ETL, and advanced security features.
- Integrate all of your data sources with over 1000 additional connectors.
- Keep control of your data with on-premise, cloud, or hybrid integration solutions.
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, redundancy, and bottlenecks.
- Control costs with clear, predictable pricing options and scalable solutions.
Talend’s MySQL Connector
Whether your MySQL database is on-premises or in the cloud, Talend for MySQL makes it easy to migrate data to other platforms and applications. Simplify your migration to quickly transform data into business-critical insights without the painstaking work of hand-coding. Compatible with open-source and enterprise versions of MySQL.
The MySQL Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s MySQL Components
Sample MySQL Data Integration Scenarios with Talend
- Checking customer table against a given DQ rule to select customer records
- Reading email addresses from a DB table and retrieving specific data
- Inserting a column and altering data using tMysqlOutput
- Inserting data in mother/daughter tables
- Removing and regenerating a MySQL table index
- Writing columns from a MySQL database to an output file using tMysqlInput
- Sharing a database connection between a parent Job and child Job
- Updating data using tMysqlOutput
- Using PreparedStatement objects to query data
- Combining two flows for selective output
- Retrieving data in error with a Reject link
- Using tMysqlSP to find a State Label using a stored procedure
- Get the ID for the last inserted record with tMysqlLastInsertId
- Inserting data in bulk in MySQL database
- Inserting transformed data in MySQL database
- Iterating on a DB table and listing its column names
- Iterating on DB tables and deleting their content using a user-defined SQL template
Talend for Salesforce
Talend for Salesforce gives you total control of your Salesforce data, whether it’s stored on- premises or in the cloud. Quickly extract and migrate your Salesforce CRM database to any destination in order to transform sales, marketing, and analytics data into actionable business insights.
The Salesforce Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s Salesforce Components
Sample Salesforce Data Integration Scenarios with Talend
- Deleting data from the Account object in Salesforce
- Gathering erroneous data while inserting data into a Salesforce object
- Inserting the Account ID values from an Excel File into the Salesforce Contact object
- Upserting the Contact object based on mapping relationships with the external IDs in the Account object
- Extracting data from a Salesforce database using the SOQL query
- Inserting bulk data into Salesforce
- Inserting transformed bulk data into Salesforce
- Recovering deleted data from the Salesforce server
- Using OAuth2 to login to Salesforce.com
- Upserting Salesforce data based on external IDs
Beyond MySQL and Salesforce: Connect All Your Data
True data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud Integration includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination. Data needs change, and Talend delivers a full spectrum of integration tools so you’re prepared for whatever the future brings.
Talend for MySQL and Salesforce
MySQL builds on an open-source architecture that delivers compatibility, reliability, and the capacity to support high-volume websites. MySQL offers 24/7 uptime, comprehensive transactional support, and a range of high-availability solutions. MySQL is recognized as an industry standard that’s affordable, easy-to-use, and highly adaptable.
Salesforce is a customer-relationship management (CRM) platform that collects and analyzes a broad range of business data. This includes data related to sales activity and lead generation, marketing, e-commerce, social media, customer service, and business analytics. Salesforce’s ability to unify multiple data streams has made it one of the most versatile and popular platform-as-a-service (PaaS) options for businesses in all industries.
MySQL delivers open source database solutions that are used by businesses around the world for collecting mobile and web application data. Microsoft Azure helps companies make sense of all that information with powerful analytics tools and scalable data warehousing. If your company is ready to outgrow your legacy system and take data management to the next level, migrating your MySQL data to Azure provides a fast path to business insights.
Trusted data at the speed of business
Complete data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud Integration includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination.