MySQL to Azure in Minutes
When it comes to collecting and storing data from mobile devices and web applications, MySQL is the platform of choice for many businesses. Moving your data from MySQL to Microsoft Azure doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive — Talend Cloud simplifies the process to reduce your spend and deliver the fastest time to value for all your MySQL data.
- Simplify your migration with graphical tools, automated ETL, and advanced security features
- Integrate all of your data sources with over 1000 additional connectors
- Keep control of your data with on-premise, cloud, or hybrid integration solutions
- Eliminate repetitive tasks, redundancy, and bottlenecks
- Control costs with clear, predictable pricing options and scalable solutions
Talend for MySQL
Whether your MySQL database is on-premises or in the cloud, Talend for MySQL makes it easy to migrate data to other platforms and applications. Simplify your migration to quickly transform data into business-critical insights without the painstaking work of hand-coding. Compatible with open-source and enterprise versions of MySQL. The MySQL Connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s MySQL components
Sample MySQL data integration scenarios with Talend
- Checking customer table against a given DQ rule to select customer records
- Reading email addresses from a DB table and retrieving specific data
- Inserting a column and altering data using tMysqlOutput
- Inserting data in mother/daughter tables
- Removing and regenerating a MySQL table index
- Writing columns from a MySQL database to an output file using tMysqlInput
- Sharing a database connection between a parent Job and child Job
- Updating data using tMysqlOutput
- Using PreparedStatement objects to query data
- Combining two flows for selective output
- Retrieving data in error with a Reject link
- Using tMysqlSP to find a State Label using a stored procedure
- Get the ID for the last inserted record with tMysqlLastInsertId
- Inserting data in bulk in MySQL database
- Inserting transformed data in MySQL database
- Iterating on a DB table and listing its column names
- Iterating on DB tables and deleting their content using a user-defined SQL template
Talend for Azure
Talend for Microsoft Azure helps you take advantage of more than 100 services including SQL Data Warehouse, Data Lake Storage, Blob, Machine Learning, and HD Insight. Consolidate disparate data from any virtually any source or environment including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid systems. Talend's Azure connector includes a full range of components to provide a fast and seamless integration experience:
Talend’s Azure components
Azure Storage Blob components
Azure Storage Blob scenarios
Azure SQL data warehouse components
- tSQLDWHConnection Standard properties
Azure storage components
Sample Azure data integration scenarios with Talend
- Creating a container in Azure Storage
- Retrieving files from an Azure Storage container
- Handling data with Microsoft Azure Table storage
Trusted Data at the Speed of Business
The digital transformation is underway, and the data we rely on today will continue to increase in volume and complexity. As new and emerging technologies drive innovation and change, businesses need data solutions that stay ahead of the curve.
Talend leads the way in data integration by providing solutions for the data challenges of today, as well as those of tomorrow. Talend Cloud delivers a complete set of tools for managing, migrating, and transforming all of your data—any format, any source, any destination.
Talend partners with companies and organizations in every sector and industry to help them create data integration and management solutions that meet their needs. Whether that means moving legacy systems to the cloud, connecting to the Internet of Things, or unifying data captured across multiple applications, Talend delivers customizable cloud solutions and data you can trust.
Reach your full data potential with MySQL and Azure
MySQL builds on an open-source architecture that delivers compatibility, reliability, and the capacity to support high-volume websites. MySQL offers 24/7 uptime, comprehensive transactional support, and a range of high-availability solutions. MySQL is recognized as an industry standard that’s affordable, easy-to-use, and highly adaptable.
Microsoft Azure provides a rich cloud computing platform to help businesses and organizations maximize the value of their data and streamline software development processes. Azure provides SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS options that include API Management, DevOps, and Machine Learning solutions. From storage and analytics to virtual machines and app development, Azure provides a full spectrum of data management and software development solutions.
MySQL and Microsoft Azure
MySQL open source database solutions are used by businesses around the world for collecting mobile and web application data. Microsoft Azure helps companies make sense of all that information with powerful analytics tools and scalable data warehousing. If your company is ready to outgrow your legacy system and take data management to the next level, migrating your MySQL data to Azure provides a fast path to business insights.
Data integration with MySQL and Azure - learn more
Talend for Azure - additional resources
- How to Modernize Your Cloud Platform for Big Data Analytics with Talend and Azure
- Microsoft Azure and Talend: 3 Real-World Architectures
- Step-by-Step: Continuous Data Matching & Machine Learning with Microsoft Azure
- A Simple Architecture for Building a Big Data Lake on Azure with Talend Cloud
Beyond MySQL and Azure: connect all your data
True data integration means having access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. Talend Cloud includes over 900 connectors to make sure you’re prepared to manage and migrate data from any source to any destination. Data needs change, and Talend delivers a full spectrum of integration tools so you’re prepared for whatever the future brings.
Ready to get started with Talend?
More related articles
- The Complete Guide to Selecting Cloud Storage for Your Business
- SAP to Snowflake in Minutes
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- Salesforce to SAP in Minutes
- MySQL to Snowflake in Minutes
- How to Move Data from Salesforce to AWS Redshift
- MySQL to SAP - Data Migration Made Simple
- MySQL to Salesforce in Minutes
- How to Load Salesforce Data Into Snowflake in Minutes
- Salesforce to Azure in Minutes
- Data Integration with Microsoft Azure
- ETL with Salesforce
- Data Integration with Google BigQuery
- Data Integration in an AWS Environment
- Cloudera: Unlock the Power of Data
- ESB vs iPaaS - Which Integration Tool is Right for your Company?
- Cloudera Data Ingestion: Processing Data with Hadoop
- Amazon Redshift vs Traditional Data Warehouses
- Apache Sqoop: A Complete Guide