Data Quality Tools
Enterprises are taking in more data from more sources and using it in more ways than ever before. In this environment data quality management is both difficult and crucially important. Despite their acknowledged value, data quality initiatives sometimes remain stuck on the back burner due to resource and time constraints. Talend, the open source data integration solutions company, makes data quality tools that enable organizations to jump-start their data quality initiatives while also providing a smooth path to data quality program growth and maturation.
2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools now.
Data Quality Tools to Get You Started Quickly
With Talend's open source data quality tools you can do meaningful data quality work for your organization starting right now. Talend Open Studio for Data Quality, our popular open source data quality application, is:
- Free to download and use under an Apache license
- Very easy to learn, with an Eclipse-based graphical workspace geared toward drag 'n drop functionality
- Versatile enough to work in any IT architecture, with more than 900 components and built-in connectors that enable easy access to major databases, file formats, and package enterprise applications
The data quality tools in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality enable you to quickly take the first big step towards better data quality for your organization: getting a clear picture of your current data quality. Without having to write any code, you can perform data quality analysis tasks ranging from simple statistical profiling, to analysis of text fields and numeric fields, to validation against standard patterns (email address syntax, credit card number formats) or custom patterns of your own creation.
Data Quality Tools to Grow With
With the free to download, free to use data quality tools in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality, you can gain valuable knowledge about the current condition of your organization's stored data. To take the next steps of elevating your data quality and maintaining data quality over the long run, Talend offers the subscription-based Talend Data Management Platform. Priced on number of developer seats and costing much less than competing proprietary data quality software, the Talend Data Management Platform supports end-to-end data quality management and governance functionality including:
- All of the discovery and profiling-oriented data quality tools found in Talend Open Studio for Data Quality.
- Comprehensive data quality improvement functionality, including support for data standardization, de-duplication, and enrichment.
- Support for the design and deployment of reusable enterprise data quality services, including real-time data cleansing services to keep up the quality of incoming data.
- A web-based data quality monitoring and reporting portal to help spread data quality awareness and a data quality culture across your enterprise.
Learn more about Talend’s data quality solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for Data Quality today and start benefiting from the leading open source data quality tool.
Dive in with Talend's foundational resources