Gain a competitive advantage in the new era of automotive with modern data ecosystems
Download the white paper
As data is created everywhere across the automotive product life cycle, leveraging data assets becomes the main differentiator for business success. But simply tapping into the data throughout your organization will not be enough to create new business models and boost innovation in the automotive sector.
In this whitepaper, we will discuss a governed approach to data collaboration that leverages Snowflake’s seamless data sharing capabilities, Talend’s data integration and governance capabilities, and Capgemini’s data ecosystems services.
Areas that can benefit from shared data ecosystems range from R&D, to smart manufacturing and sustainable supply chain, to customer centricity and shared mobility.
Ultimately, automotive market participants will need to act fast and increase their data collaboration or risk falling behind those who already aggressively leverage data across organizational boundaries to their competitive advantage, with the potential to disrupt the industry. Find out more about the steps to modernize your data ecosystem by downloading our whitepaper.
In collaboration with:
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximize your cloud modernization mojo
- Accelerate data modernization initiatives with CDC
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- The Cloud Data Integration Primer
- O’Reilly Report: Moving Hadoop to the Cloud
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- How Healthcare Organizations Achieve Success with Data Integration
- How Retail Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- How Financial Services Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- Self-Service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Build a True Data Lake with a Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes: Purposes, Practices, Patterns, and Platforms
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Radiant Advisors discusses the emergence of the Lakehouse and ensuring trusted data
- Keep your cloud close and your data closer
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools