O’Reilly Report: Moving Hadoop to the Cloud
Complimentary Book Excerpt
Download the ebook
There’s a lot more to deploying Hadoop to the public cloud than simply renting machines.
The right selection and set up helps you harness the features and flexibility of your cloud service to optimize your big data projects.
This hands-on guide shows developers and systems administrators how to install, use, and manage cloud-born Hadoop clusters efficiently on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform services. You’ll learn how to:
- Architect clusters that work with specific cloud-provider features
- Take full advantage of the unique features of each
- Get the facts on initiatives in China and Germany to support modernization and optimization.
- Set up and run Hadoop clusters in the cloud of your choice
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- Maximize your data investments with the partner ecosystem
- Get the insights you need (without breaking the bank)
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- The Cloud Data Integration Primer
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- How Healthcare Organizations Achieve Success with Data Integration
- How Retail Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- How Financial Services Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- Self-Service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Build a True Data Lake with a Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes: Purposes, Practices, Patterns, and Platforms
- Collaborate, build, and share: Quality pipelines & datasets
- Radiant Advisors discusses the emergence of the Lakehouse and ensuring trusted data
- Keep your cloud close and your data closer
- Ride the Wave
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools