How Healthcare Organizations Achieve Success with Data Integration
Download the ebook
Digital transformation is having a profound effect on healthcare companies. As the NIH points out, “Technology is changing healthcare more than any other force.” The key to successfully navigating the changes that technology is bringing to health care is through the use of data.
Healthcare organizations are using data to ensure quality care, better patient outcomes, and more engaged consumers. But there are challenges to successfully using data to achieve these goals; the increasing amount and velocity of data, data protection legislation, and data siloed away in legacy systems.
Download this eBook to discover the stories of healthcare companies that were able to overcome these challenges and create better patient outcomes through a new approach to data integration and data integrity.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- Gain a competitive advantage in automotive with modern data ecosystems
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximize your cloud modernization mojo
- Accelerate data modernization initiatives with CDC
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- The Cloud Data Integration Primer
- O’Reilly Report: Moving Hadoop to the Cloud
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- How Retail Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- How Financial Services Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- Self-Service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Build a True Data Lake with a Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes: Purposes, Practices, Patterns, and Platforms
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Radiant Advisors discusses the emergence of the Lakehouse and ensuring trusted data
- Keep your cloud close and your data closer
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools