How Retail Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
Download the ebook
Retail companies have seen a massive amount of disruption in the past few years. The rise of online shopping, new channels for customer interaction, and a globalized supply chain have put pressure on retailers.
Retail organizations that are successfully navigating these changes are using data to transform the way they interact with their customers and conduct their business operations. But there are numerous challenges to using data to achieve these goals, including data protection legislation and unlocking data in legacy systems.
Download this eBook to discover the stories of retailers that were able to overcome these challenges. They were able create better customer experiences and improve business operations through a new approach to data integration and data integrity.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the new era of automotive with modern data ecosystems
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximize your cloud modernization mojo
- Accelerate data modernization initiatives with CDC
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- The Cloud Data Integration Primer
- O’Reilly Report: Moving Hadoop to the Cloud
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- How Healthcare Organizations Achieve Success with Data Integration
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- How Financial Services Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- Self-Service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Build a True Data Lake with a Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes: Purposes, Practices, Patterns, and Platforms
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Radiant Advisors discusses the emergence of the Lakehouse and ensuring trusted data
- Keep your cloud close and your data closer
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools