The Open Source Solution for ESB
Recent years have seen a shift in the market for enterprise service bus (ESB) technology and other types of enterprise infrastructure software. Increasingly, organizations are choosing open source solutions to address their ESB and service integration needs. Several factors drive the growing popularity of open source enterprise integration software:
- Open source software, whether acquired directly from an open source project or through a vendor providing value-added services, costs far less than proprietary software products.
- In active, mature open source projects for ESB and other enterprise needs, the software quality is very high and the pace of innovation and enhancement is rapid – the consequence of community engagement from developers grappling with real-world challenges in a wide range of operational settings.
- The open source movement's core commitment to open standards and interoperability is a critical advantage over proprietary approaches to ESB and other enterprise integration challenge s. For organizations wanting to avoid vendor lock-in and foster agility in their enterprise infrastructure, there is no better solution than open source software.
Powerful, Flexible Open Source ESB Solutions from Talend
Talend is the leading open source integration software vendor. Talend's solutions drive data integration, application integration, and SOA web service deployment for thousands of organizations ranging from small start-ups, to public agencies, to some of the world's largest multinational corporations. Recognized by Gartner as "visionary" for its trail-blazing role in open source data integration, Talend offers several open source ESB solutions tailored toward different enterprise needs:
- Talend Open Studio for ESB allows developers to rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources through an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Talend ESB delivers a comprehensive platform for SOA service development, deployment, and management.
Talend's enterprise service bus open source products leverage and enhance mature, proven open source projects such as Apache CXF and Apache Camel. Talend Community Editions can be downloaded and used for free, under an Apache open source license; and Talend ESB is available for a subscription fee that is much lower and more predictable than the cost of comparable proprietary products.
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.