How Leading Enterprises Achieve Business Transformation with Talend and AWS
Cloud Architects’ Handbook
Download the ebook
This handbook takes a deep dive into the IT architectures developed by 3 different enterprises for big data, real-time analytics, and ETL projects on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Talend.
Find out how 2 pharmaceutical companies and a food and beverage service retailer solved their integration challenges for these use cases:
- Improve strategic decision making with faster, better KPI data from optimized systems worldwide.
- Combine large, complex public datasets from clinical trial studies to improve treatment.
- Create more targeted marketing campaigns using real-time social and mobile data.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- Get more from your data with Talend + Snowflake
- Lenovo’s ecommerce rocket ship
- Data agility propels the world’s online marketplace
- What's coming next for Talend
- Triumph: eBay’s data fabric modernization
- How can I get value from my data with Talend?
- How to be a data driven organization
- Build a future-ready, cloud-first FinTech ecosystem
- Data-first digital transformation for universities
- It's time for "The Talk": Data maturity & why it matters
- Fall '21 First look: What's coming from Talend
- Data: The foundation for enterprise intelligence
- Dynamic Migration of Cloud Database to Snowflake
- How to Build an End-to-End Cloud Data Integration Solution Using Talend and Google Cloud Platform
- How to Modernize Your Cloud Platform for Big Data Analytics With Talend and Microsoft Azure
- Modern Data Engineering at Scale in the Cloud with Databricks and Talend
- Are you making the right decisions?
- Exploiting a data fabric to drive data literacy and data democratization
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog
- 3 Cool Things with Talend on AWS
- Get clarity from trusted data and move from doubt to confidence fast
- Data governance made easy with Talend Data Stewardship and Snowflake Data Cloud
- Data-driven transformation
- Accelerate your projects with Solution Templates
- How Talend runs its business on trusted data