Generate a single “version of the truth” for data
Build the foundation of your MDM project with the market-leading open source master data management tool. Profile data from customers, products, suppliers, assets, employees and beyond to create models and speed planning.
Open Studio for MDM Features
Design and Productivity Tools
- Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer
- Export and execute standalone jobs in runtime environments
- Embedded data validations and business rules
- Automatic data integration with MDM model
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more
- RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL server, and more
- SaaS: Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more
- Packaged Apps: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, and more
- Technologies: Dropbox, Box, SMTP, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, and more
- Web services: SOAP, REST/HTTP
- Control and orchestrate data flows and data integrations with master jobs
- Basic matching and grouping of entity
- Map, aggregate, sort, enrich, and merge data
MDM Web Application
- Master data repository
- Fully functional MDM environment
- Complete web UI for master data management
- Model-driven user interface
Need an enterprise-ready solution?
Talend MDM Platform combines real-time data, applications, and process integration with hierarchy management, role-based security with workflow-based data stewardship, and built-in data quality to drive your MDM project to maturity.
One of These Leaders is Not Like the Others
Talend named a leader in data integration and data quality. Business moves fast. Get the data agility needed to win.
Jumpstart your open source MDM project
Avoid the upfront costs and months of planning for a typical MDM project. Get started with Talend free, open source MDM software and start harmonizing all of your data today. Create models to search and browse profiled data, so everyone can create and update master data through a web-based application.
Build your open source stack
Download Open Studio for ESB to build a powerful service-oriented architecture (SOA). Both open source products use the same Eclipse-based tooling environment so you can switch between data profiling and creating reusable services without learning a new tool. Updates can be passed to MDM and disseminated out to connected systems.
An active community and a global network of technical support centers are ready to
help you solve your problems and advance your solution.
Open Source Products
Talend Customer Portal
web, email, phone
Join the Talend Community
A thriving user community brings developers from around the world together to find answers and share best practices so you can extend and optimize your solution.Become a Member