Talend API Services Developer Professional Exam
Talend Professional certification exams utilize a lab-based hands-on project to measure a candidate’s ability to implement complex use cases. Preparation is critical to passing. In addition to earning the required credential and taking the recommended courses, Talend expects familiarity with public documentation, and recommends 12 months of on-the-job experience with the product.
This exam covers topics related to Talend API Services. You will also examine and be able to modify a solution re-architected into loosely coupled services using the single responsibility principle. Topics covered include:
- Evaluating an API Project and requirements
- Creating and testing APIs using API Designer and API Tester
- Examining and completing the ESB Routes and Jobs using Talend Studio
- Creating the API Portal
- MANDATORY Successful completion of the Talend API Services Certified Developer Exam
- Following the Talend Academy use case: Handling REST requests and complex mappings in Talend Cloud
- Knowledge of Talend API Management (API Designer and API Tester) and Talend ESB
- Familiarity with REST API Definitions
- Reading product documentation and knowledge base articles on Talend Community
- Acquiring experience by using the product for at least 12 months
Note that candidates who have not completed the prerequisite credential above will not be allowed to take the exam.