Data integration reinvented
Build and deploy data pipelines dramatically faster, design seamlessly across batch and streaming use cases, and scale natively with the latest hybrid and multi-cloud technologies.
Pipeline Designer Features
- Facilitates lightweight data transformations including filter, flatten, aggregate, replicate, look up, join, and window via built-in processors
- Extensible pipeline processors provide support for Python coding
- Supports modern data formats including: AVRO, JSON, Parquet, and CSV
- Enables pipeline design in the cloud, and running on-premises in AWS EMR, in Databricks, or in a virtual private cloud
- Schema-on-read eliminates the need to define schemas before building pipelines and keeps pipelines resilient when schema changes
- Allows instantaneous interactive data changes with live preview of sample data
- Collaborate on development with pipeline sharing
- Quickly evaluate the quality of your data sets with the Talend Trust Score
- Utilizes a shared, common data set repository across all Talend products, facilitating teamwork, data sharing, and reuse
- Manage users and licenses through Talend Management Console
- Schedule pipelines and monitor status through Talend Management Console
- Streaming message queues: Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis (source only)
- Streaming message queues: Apache Kakfa, Amazon Kinesis (source only)
- SaaS: Salesforce, Marketo
- Cloud Storage: Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- NoSQL: Elasticsearch
- Read/Write support for Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, Amazon RDS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora), and on-premise through JDBC (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Native cloud data warehouse connectors: Snowflake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Amazon Redshift bulk loaders (target only)
Build faster, easier, and smarter.
Easily access Pipeline Designer via a web-based UI. Design and build resilient pipelines with schema-on-read, enabling the pipelines to dynamically discover and adapt to schema changes. Improve productivity with real-time development and debugging using the Live Preview feature that shows how your data changes at every step.Free Trial
Integrate all your data at any speed.
Pipeline Designer allows you to integrate any data — structured or unstructured — and design seamlessly in batch or streaming from a single interface. Start by connecting easily to leading data sources including Salesforce, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and more.Try it Now
Innovate and scale effortlessly
Built-in portability enables you to run pipelines natively wherever your data resides. Get unlimited scale by running on big data platforms including Spark, Amazon EMR, and Databricks. Future-proof your development with just one click between platforms.Take a Look
Flexible pricing options to meet your needs.
All it takes to use Pipeline Designer is a swipe of a credit card, and you pay only for what you use. Built-in product chat provides instant help from Talend’s support team. If you want to use Pipeline Designer in conjunction with the power of the rest of the Talend Cloud platform, you can also access it via every Talend Cloud license.Try It Now
Pay As You Go Pricing and Packaging
Pricing is based on your edition of Pipeline Designer, how long you use your account, and how long each of your pipelines run.