Talend Connect ‘22 is nearly here!
By Talend Team
What can you learn — and what will you do?
The agenda is finalized, the speakers are prepped and Talend Connect ‘22 is poised for kickoff. As one of the premiere conferences centered around data excellence and extracting maximum value from your data, what can you expect from this year’s event?
In just two words: guidance and results. Not only have we gathered the best and brightest of experts to share their knowledge, we have centered many sessions around real-world examples of how companies have achieved success with various data initiatives.
Two tracks for double the inspiration
Connect ’22 will start off with a powerful keynote featuring Talend CEO Christal Bemont as well as guests Tim Crawford, CIO Strategic Advisor at AVOA, and Andrew Bates, CTO at Harmoney Ltd. Because we’ve got some much great content to share in such a short time, we’ve divided much of the rest of our agenda into two tracks. Our data professionals track features practical, in-the-trenches, how-to stories of struggle and success when it comes to driving data initiatives. If your interests lean more towards trends, theories, and forward-looking forecasts, check out our thought leadership track for executive forums and fireside chats. If you’re struggling to choose, don’t worry — all of the sessions from every track will be available on demand once Connect ‘22 wraps up.
Session sneak peeks
Here’s a closer look at what you can tune into once the event starts:
- Fortune favors the prepared — Keynote with Talend CEO Christal Bemont Being data driven is key to surviving tough times. Learn 3 things an org needs to be truly driven by data — and how others are making it work.
- Transformational triumph: eBay's data fabric modernization Explore how eBay honed its competitive edge by accelerating operational data, achieving a 50% reduction in volume of data with no downtime.
- Winning the race: data as the ultimate competitive edge Former race car driver Susie Wolff talks about how data has been critical to her team’s ability to compete in and win Formula 1 and Formula E races.
- Product keynote: What's coming next for Talend Don’t miss this ultimate show and tell featuring reveals and demos of some exciting new Talend products and capabilities by CPO Jason Penkethman and CTO Sam Pierson.
Data professionals sessions:
- How data agility propels the world’s online marketplace Learn how eBay optimized their data services to meet critical business objectives, building a framework that moves at the speed of business.
- Leverage or liability — transforming data chaos into data excellence How a mortgage company went from data chaos to data excellence, one step at a time.
Thought leadership sessions:
- Stop flying blind — make the uncertain certain using data Want to deliver trusted data to everyone who needs it – without sacrificing control and compliance? Establishing data excellence is the key!
- The role of data in future enterprise resilience This fireside chat hosted by IDC’s Stewart Bond explores emerging trends around data movement, ingestion, and transformation in the era of digital transformation.
Talend Connect ‘22 promises to be both informative and inspiring. Best of all — you can come as you are, joining us from wherever in the world you happen to be. Sign up, get comfortable, and get ready to learn!
Connect around the world
North America | October 17 | 8:30 a.m. PDT | 11:30 a.m. EDT
Europe | October 18 | 8:30 a.m. BST | 9:30 a.m. CEST
APAC | October 18 | 8:30 a.m. SGT | 9:30 a.m. JST | 11:30 a.m. AEDT