Talend Emphasizes Cloud-First Strategies for Increasing Business Agility at Strata Data 2018
Cloud and Big Data Leader to Host a Customer Presentation by RingCentral, Deliver Best Practices for GDPR Compliance and Showcase Solutions for Cloud-enabled Data Preparation and Data Lakes
Redwood City, CA - February 27, 2018 -
MEDIA ALERT - Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration solutions, announced it will exhibit and present on topics ranging from self-service, data preparation and pervasive integration, to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and cloud data lake enablement during the Strata Data Conference taking place March 5-8 at the San Jose Convention Center.
“Understanding how to embrace and best implement a cloud-first, data-driven enterprise strategy is critical for companies to reach their digital transformation goals,” said Ashley Stirrup, CMO, Talend. “Our presence at shows like Strata Data create opportunities for us to connect with customers and partners, to share insights and prescriptive advice on how organizations can focus their efforts on sourcing and integrating data, building models, and governing information to instill trust, remain compliant, and succeed in this highly competitive environment.”
Talend is proud to sponsor an informational session by its customer, RingCentral, which will highlight how cloud has become a mission-critical vehicle for helping businesses scale, increase agility and enable more pervasive access to data to fuel informed decision making. The company will also join its partner, MapR in booth #1009, for a tutorial on the five pillars that will help customers conquer GDPR. Additional details are outlined below.
What: The Strata Data conference is where cutting-edge science and new business fundamentals intersect. Join Talend at Strata Data San Jose 2018 to:
- Learn how RingCentral Utilizes the Cloud to Scale Widespread Employee Access to Data: Jeff Smits, VP of IT and Business Services for RingCentral, will detail how the cloud, data integration, self-service and APIs work together to scale the immense potential of connected systems. By automating the mining of production operations, building sophisticated workflows between applications, and maintaining system synchronization, RingCentral has a complete view of enterprise information. This presentation will take place on Thursday, March 8 at 1:30 p.m. PT in room LL21A.
- Prepare for GDPR: Join Talend’s Senior Director of Alliances, Rolf Heimes, at the MapR booth (#1009) to learn how the joint Talend and MapR GDPR ‘Jump Start’ solution can help your company take the right steps to comply with the quickly approaching deadline for this data privacy regulation. Mr. Heims will present at 11 a.m. PT on both Wednesday and Thursday, March 7-8.
- Go ‘Hands On’ with Talend Cloud Products: Visit booth #1124 for an in-depth look at how IT and line-of-business professionals can work together to turn data into trusted insight with Talend Data Preparation, as well as Talend’s Quick Start solution with AWS for deploying data lakes in the cloud.
Who: Catch up with Talend representatives, partners and customers, including;
- Jeff Smits, Vice President of IT & Business Services at RingCentral
- Rolf Heimes, Sr. Director of Alliances at Talend
- Ronak Chokshi, Product Marketing & Solutions Strategy lead for MapR Technologies
When: Tuesday, March 6 - Thursday, March 8, 2018
Where: San Jose Convention Center, 150 W. San Carlos St., San Jose, CA, 95113
For more information and to register for Strata Data San Jose, please visit https://conferences.oreilly.com/strata/strata-ca/public/register.
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND) is a next-generation leader in cloud and big data integration software that helps companies turn data into a strategic asset that delivers real-time, organization-wide insight into customers, partners, and operations. Through its open, native, and unified integration platform, Talend delivers the data agility required for companies to meet the constantly evolving demands of modern business. With Talend, companies can easily scale their data infrastructure and rapidly adopt the latest technology innovations in cloud and big data. Talend’s solutions support over 1500 global enterprise customers including AstraZeneca, GE, HP Inc. and Lenovo, across a range of industries. Talend has also been recognized as a leader in its field multiple times by leading analyst firms, as well as several industry and data trade publications including InfoWorld and SD Times. For more information, please visit www.talend.com and follow us on Twitter: @Talend.
# # #
Chris Taylor, VP, Corp. Communications, Talend
Siobhan Lyons, Director, Corp. Communications, Talend