Unleash the potential in your data.
With Talend Cloud API Services it's easy to create user friendly APIs to open your platform to new business opportunities, while improving time to market and developer productivity.Download a Field Guide to Web APIs
Cloud API Services Features
Advanced Data Profiling
- Fraud pattern detection using Benford Law
- Column set analysis
- Advanced matching analysis
- Time column correlation analysis
Agile Application Integration
- Drag-and-drop route, data, and web/REST services creation and simulation
- Command line and scripting tools
- Build and deploy as an OSGI feature
- Build a microservice
- Contract-based API Designer
- Visual API Tester
- Automatic API mocking
- API testing automation
- Hosted API documentation
- API contract import into Talend Studio
- File management: open, move, compress, decompress without scripting
- Control and orchestrate data flows and data integrations with master jobs
- Map, aggregate, sort, enrich, and merge data
- Standard support: REST, SOAP, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, WSDL, SWAGGER(tm), and more
- Transports/protocols support: HTTP, JMS, MQTT, AMQP, UDP, Apache Kafka, WebSphere MQ, and more
- Enterprise Integration Patterns for service mediation, routing, and messaging
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more
- RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL server, and more
- SaaS: Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more
- Packaged Apps: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, and more
- Technologies: Dropbox, Box, SMTP, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, and more
- Cleansing, masking, and error resolution
- Optional 3rd-party address validation services
Data Preparation and Stewardship
- 2 free licenses with subscription
- Import, export, and combine data from any database, Excel or CSV file
- Import, export and combine CSV, Parquet and AVRO files**
- Export to Tableau
- Self-service on-demand access to sanctioned datasets
- Share data preparations and datasets
- Operationalize preparations into any data or big data integration flow
- Operationalize preparations into any cloud integration flow
- Run preparations on Apache Beam*
- Auto-discovery, standardization, auto-profiling, smart suggestions, and data visualization
- Customization of semantic type for auto-profiling and standardization
- Smart and selective sampling and full-runs
- Data tracking and masking with role-based security
- Cleansing and enrichment functions
- Data Stewardship App for data curation and certification
- Define data models, data semantics and profile data accordingly. Define and apply rules
- Define and apply rules (survivorship, mass updates)
- Merge and match data, resolve data errors, and arbitrate on data (classification and certification)
- Orchestrate and collaborate on activities in campaigns
- Define user roles, workflows and priorities, assign and delegate tasks, tag and comment
- Embed governance and stewardship in data integration flows and manage rejects
- Embed human certification and error resolution into MDM processes
- Take matching decisions that cannot be processed automatically
- De-duplicate data at scale with machine learning
- Audit and track data error resolution actions. Monitor progress of campaigns. Undo/redo based on business needs
Data Quality and Governance
- Data profiling and analytics with graphical charts and drilldown data
- Data cleansing and masking
- Data quality portal with monitoring, reporting, and dashboards
- Semantic discovery with automatic detection of patterns
Design and Productivity Tools
- Visual mapping for complex JSON, XML, and EDI on Spark
- Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer
- Continuous integration / Continuous delivery
- Visual mapping for complex JSON, XML, and EDI
- Audit, job compare, impact analysis, testing, debugging, and tuning
- Metadata bridge for metadata import/export and centralized metadata management
- Repository manager
- ETL and ELT support
- Wizards and interactive data viewer
- Change data capture (CDC)
- Automatic documentation
License and Support
- Subscription license with warranty and indemnification
- System monitoring: JMX / Jolokia
- Runtime engine (Talend Runtime on-premises, Remote Engine cloud)
- Access into live statistics of message flow activity
- Interface to deploy data services and routes
Build higher quality APIs 80% faster.
Talend Cloud API Services provides full API development lifecycle support that extends from design, test, documentation, implementation to deployment - all in a unified environment. Create APIs up to 80% faster by eliminating the need to use multiple tools or manually code.
Design APIs in days – not months.
Visual API Designer and team collaboration tools make it easy to define a contract-first API with consumers. Automatically simulate the API using live preview, then instantly generate API reference documentation to speed adoption. Deploy to popular API gateways for load balancing and mediation.
Test to ensure API quality.
Ensure your APIs are solid and reusable with the API Tester. Automatically generate basic test cases from your API contract, then field test your APIs by grouping tests together that simulate real world examples. Integrate unit tests into a managed CI/CD process, ensuring consistent quality.
Implement faster with built-in data quality.
Talend Cloud API Services combines API creation, data integration, and data quality into a single tool enabling teams to develop and deploy end-to-end data integration jobs faster than hand coding at 1/5th the cost of competitors.
Implement the API using simple, visual tools and wizards with 900+ pre-built components and connectors to natively connect databases, flat files, cloud-based applications, and more. Cut weeks of development time using data mapper to parse and map complex EBCDIC files, XML, JSON, and EDI documents.
Scale your DevOps to meet demand.
The demand to deliver on business requests more quickly requires resilient and efficient DevOps practices. Talend Cloud API Services combine continuous integration capabilities and the ability to deploy web services modules as containerized microservices in a few clicks, allowing teams to quickly deliver on rapidly evolving integration requirements.