Higher education institutions are data-rich by nature, but outdated infrastructure leaves potential insights stuck in silos and without institutional context. How can strategic decision-making be guided by admissions and enrollment figures, financial reporting, advancement numbers, fundraising outcomes, and employee compensation? How can higher education leaders fully leverage data to support their mission? Abilis Data Rocket aims to bridge that gap with an accessible data modernization platform leveraging Gartner-leading technologies.
Join Abilis Solutions Corp, Snowflake, Tableau, and Microsoft Azure to learn how easy it is for higher education leaders to implement data modernization architecture that provides Institution 360 insights, empowers data-based decision making – and could even cut 25% from existing technology infrastructure.
During this live one-hour webinar, participants will learn:
Abilis Data Rocket Value
- How Data Rocket accelerates time to insights and proves value in cloud-based architecture with a simple, low-cost land
- You will have a working prototype in 3 months to answer mission-critical questions that you have
The Power of Talend, Snowflake, and Tableau and Microsoft Azure
- Talend provides the tools to do batch and real-time data ingestion and Gartner-leading data quality processing
- Snowflake Cloud Data Platform scales up and out automatically in a pay-per-use model so cost equals value, while minimizing administrative and operational overhead and creating easy, secure data sharing
- Tableau enables self-service visual analytics to let business users explore data, get cognitive insights, and realize final-mile value from their data
Landing the Rocket and Beyond
- Data Rocket provides immediate impact for higher education institutions – unlocking insights, proving value, and demystifying data modernization for stakeholders and decision-makers
- What questions could data help YOU answer? How could you use your data to gain insights and guide your institution?
Join us on Tuesday, June 23rd at 1pm ET to learn more!