Many companies are increasingly challenged with the complexity of how to modernize their data and analytics architecture while they migrate to cloud-native services on Azure. To address these challenges, organizations should design a concise and descriptive reference architecture that addresses modern approaches for data architecture, integration, and analytics optimized with cloud-native services. This reference architecture serves as a guide and tool for communicating the vision and roadmap to executive sponsors, business stakeholders, and IT architects.
In this webinar, we will share new research based on real-world reference architecture examples and customer experiences. Attendees will learn:
- Proven reference architecture patterns for cloud-native services on Azure
- Best practices to design and deploy reference architectures
- Key considerations for best practices and potential pitfalls in architecture modernization
- Rob Cornell, Head of Technology Alliances, Talend
- John O’Brien, principal advisor at Radiant Advisors
In partnership with