Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration solutions, will welcome customers, partners, and influencers to its annual user conference, Talend Connect 2018, taking place May 7-9 in New York at the Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. A must-attend event for business decision makers, CIOs, data scientists, chief architects, and developers, Talend Connect US will reveal innovative approaches to common cloud and big data integration challenges.
Attendees will receive inspiring thought leadership and market insights, valuable training and hands-on workshops, and networking opportunities with peers, leading cloud and big data influencers, and ecosystem partners. Participants will hear directly from Talend executives, solution experts, industry influencers, and customers using Talend solutions to increase agility in a rapidly-changing, highly-competitive, data-driven and multi-cloud environment.
“Moving to the cloud and big data can transform the way companies do business. However, executives need to focus on targeted efforts around sourcing and integrating data, building models, and governing information to instill trust and remain compliant with current regulations,” said Mike Tuchen, CEO, Talend. “Given the increased number of data sources and rise of intensely cloud-focused, data-driven companies that are changing the basis of competition, this is no easy task. Talend Connect 2018 will focus on empowering our customers, partners and developers with the keys to embracing a cloud-first, data-driven enterprise strategy to help them reach their digital transformation goals.”
What: Talend Connect US 2018 will highlight how businesses can utilize cloud and big data solutions to achieve the data agility needed to act with insight and win in an economy being transformed by exploding data volumes and unprecedented rates of technology innovation. All levels of attendees, press and analysts are invited to join this event to:
- Hear how customers like Steve Brennan, VP, Data Strategy and Analytics for Carhartt and Abhi Bhatt Director, Global Data & Analytics for McDonald’s Corporation—among others—are utilizing Talend solutions as part of their unique digital business transformations;
- Get a glimpse of Talend’s upcoming product roadmap, market vision and packaged partner solutions;
- Go hands-on with Talend’s innovative data management solutions and hear best practices for ensuring success;
- Understand how the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will impact your business and hear from peers on what steps to take to prepare.
Additionally, the program will feature Talend Training Day, a new program designed specifically for partners and developers that offers accelerated training to get the most value out of Talend’s solutions.
Who: The preliminary list of speakers for the show includes:
- Steve Singh, CEO of Docker & Talend Board Chairman
- Mike Tuchen, Chief Executive Officer, Talend
- Laurent Bride, Chief Technology Officer, Talend
- Ciaran Dynes, SVP, Products, Talend
When: Monday, May 7- Wednesday, May 9, 2018, from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm ET.
Where: New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, New York City.
For more information and to register for Talend Connect 2018, please visit the https://www.talend.com/connect2018usa/. Partners and end-users interested in registering for Talend University, which will be held on Monday, May 7, can do so here. Interested parties can also tune in for live updates leading up to the event by following Talend on Twitter @Talend, Facebook and the hashtag #TalendConnect.
Like this story? Tweet this: Come to #TalendConnect on May 8 to explore the impact of a #CloudFirst data-driven enterprise http://bit.ly/2Drjt8K