Self-Service Analytics: Making the Most of Data Access
Download the white paper
Organizations today are supercharged by data, but most only analyze a fraction of what they collect. Find out how self-service analytics is building a data-driven culture across a range of companies.
In this O’Reilly report author Sandra Swanson examines:
- How more data access to more people allows business users to work with data and create their own customized analyses.
- The challenge of balancing greater data access with security, data governance, and siloed data stores.
- How tech companies (Yahoo), governments (City of Chicago), and retailers (Warby Parker) manage self-service analytics in practice.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- The Struggle Is Real: Accelerating time to marketing and sales data insights
- O’Reilly Report: The Internet of Things Market
- Getting more value from customer 360
- Data Trust Readiness Report
- Customer 360: Get the data health you and your customers deserve
- Data Technology in the Mining Sector
- How to Use Machine Learning to Scale Data Quality
- 4 ways to create unforgettable customer experiences
- 4 Data-Driven Strategies for a Resilient Business
- A guide to product intelligence
- 2021 Digital Transformation and Better Data Management for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Solve the data problems that kill C360 initiatives
- Fix the broken promise of Customer 360 initiatives
- Maximizing data utility by ensuring trust in the data
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Data & Analytics 2021 Predictions
- How to beat bad data and achieve total customer experience - APAC
- Real-time risk management for financial institutions - ASEAN
- Talend Trust Assessor
- Turning data into gains and growth
- Where data strategies go wrong: Tales from the front lines - EMEA
- Talk Data with Me
- Where data strategies go wrong: Tales from the front lines - APAC