O’Reilly Report: The Internet of Things Market
Download the white paper
To find out the state of the IoT and Big Data markets, the O’Reilly team analyzed 300 TB of text and billions of digital documents—search queries, meetups, hiring patterns, SEC filings, websites, and more. The results—based on a big-data analysis of true market activity, not just speculation—are surprising and exciting.
Download your complimentary copy to find out:
- Of the 2,000 companies that have adopted IoT, who made the top 50?
- Which uses cases are making the biggest gains? (Hint: not the ones we expected!)
- How IoT and Big Data adoption rates compare across industries and geos.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- The Struggle Is Real: Accelerating time to marketing and sales data insights
- Self-Service Analytics: Making the Most of Data Access
- Getting more value from customer 360
- Data Trust Readiness Report
- Customer 360: Get the data health you and your customers deserve
- Data Technology in the Mining Sector
- How to Use Machine Learning to Scale Data Quality
- 4 ways to create unforgettable customer experiences
- 4 Data-Driven Strategies for a Resilient Business
- A guide to product intelligence
- 2021 Digital Transformation and Better Data Management for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Solve the data problems that kill C360 initiatives
- Fix the broken promise of Customer 360 initiatives
- Maximizing data utility by ensuring trust in the data
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Data & Analytics 2021 Predictions
- How to beat bad data and achieve total customer experience - APAC
- Real-time risk management for financial institutions - ASEAN
- Talend Trust Assessor
- Turning data into gains and growth
- Where data strategies go wrong: Tales from the front lines - EMEA
- Talk Data with Me
- Where data strategies go wrong: Tales from the front lines - APAC