Making Today’s Data Rapidly Consumable
An insightful discussion of the latest trends in data centralisation, data warehousing, and self-service analytics.
Hosted by the joint forces of Talend, Snowflake, and Looker:
- Talend: Ian Thomas, Senior Data Engineer
- Snowflake: Graham Mossman, Sales Engineer
- Looker: Marcus O’Hanlon, Lead Engineer
After watching the on-demand webinar you’ll be able to:
- Successfully migrate to a cloud data warehouse
- Scale and adapt integration workflows as data grows and changes
- Enable business departments with self-serve data analytics, in a governed way
The more diverse and varied data structures become, the more expensive and painful it is for legacy data warehouses to handle the workloads. Yet, data centralisation and transformation are critical components to enabling self-service analytics and data-driven decisions. Find out how to create a data lake that doesn’t become a data swamp.