Let’s face it, we all need to become more customer centric and data-driven. Leveraging your customer data as a competitive advantage and acting with more insight – it’s not an option, it’s a must.
But with myriad data sources, at varying levels of quality, control and governance, the path to implementing a single, trusted customer data platform can be fraught with difficulties.
Who you choose as your technology provider can make a huge difference to the success or failure of bridging the customer data gap. A new research report by Information Difference evaluates Talend against other MDM providers using 200 functional checkpoints across 6 categories:
- Data Governance – aligning the organization with its data
- Business Rules – establishing common definitions and controls
- Data Quality – reconciling data and turning it into a trusted source
- Data Provision – engaging the lines of businesses with the data
- Data Storage – storing, protecting and providing audit trails
- Data Movement – turning data into actions through downstream systems
“Talend MDM is amongst the market leaders in MDM functionality. It offers very good functional breadth compared to the market as a whole, and delivers the second best score for depth of functionality making it one of the most complete products on the market.” – Information Difference
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.