GDPR, CCPA and Beyond: 16 Practical Steps to Global Data Privacy Compliance with Talend
Download the white paper
Data protection, data privacy, and data security have become a major concern of citizens and governments worldwide. As a result, numerous data protection laws such as the GDPR in Europe, the CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act) in North America, and other legislation in APAC have been enacted or are close to be. Your organization will, most likely, need to comply with data privacy regulations.
Is your company ready to comply with data protection and sovereignty laws? This white paper by data governance expert Sunil Soares provides an overview of data protection and sovereignty legislation in APAC, Europe, and North America as well as a practical approach for compliance.
Download this white paper today to get your data infrastructure ready to comply with global data protection legislation. You’ll gain the ability to:
- Map critical data elements across datasets using metadata
- Foster accountability with data stewardship workflows
- Establish a data lake with native data quality to process consent and data subject rights
- Track and manage data with audit trails and data lineage
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Upgrade your data quality
- Simplify compliance, minimize risk
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labors of the Data Governance Hero
- A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Data Governance Success Stories
- Debunking Data Quality Myths
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- How to achieve data governance for financial institutions (ASEAN)
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- Compliance considerations for public agencies (ASEAN)
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance