Cloud continues to rise in importance as a platform for many IT systems, including those for data integration. Many organizations have now achieved a maturity level where they are using multiple cloud-based applications and online data sources. These users now need data integration tool platforms that support hybrid data environments so they can unify on-premises and cloud-based data sources and targets. Similarly, users increasingly need data integration processing to run natively on clouds (not just on premises), so that data integration functions and related capabilities are closer to software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, Web data sources, multiple clouds, and increasingly popular cloud-based databases, data lakes, and data warehouses.
Listeners will learn:
- What cloud integration is and does
- Compelling, real-world use cases for cloud data integration
- How cloud helps data integration and vice versa
- What to look for in a cloud data integration platform
- How a cloud data integration platform can enable self-service data practices
- How to download a free copy of the TDWI Checklist Report
To view this On Demand Webinar, please fill out the form.