The cloud is rapidly moving to the forefront for modernizing data warehousing and related data management to support analytics, AI, and machine learning. Recent research by TDWI finds that nearly two-thirds of organizations surveyed (64%) are planning to apply cloud data management to support analytics and about half are moving to the cloud specifically for data warehousing and reporting.
Modernization via the cloud gives organizations an opportunity to revamp critical data pipelines, ETL, data quality, and other data preparation processes to meet the exponentially higher levels of data volume, variety, and speed to insight demanded by today’s businesses. However, such changes are never simple; success requires a well-thought-out strategy that addresses organizational and governance issues as well as data requirements.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to create the right strategy for modernizing data warehousing and related data management by bringing them into the cloud:
- Top five issues to address with modernization via the cloud
- How to use the cloud to align data strategy with dynamic business needs
- Where to focus with data pipelines, ETL, and other data preparation processes to maximize benefits
- How to reset governance, security, metadata management, and more as you modernize via the cloud
- Talend’s and Microsoft’s perspectives on how to solve modernization challenges
To view this On Demand Webinar, please fill out the form.