In partnership with:
Customer 360 data lakes unify a wide variety of data from all customer touchpoints – streaming, structured data files, unstructured documents, emails, webchats, web logs, transaction logs, and social posts. In this on-demand webinar, Jen Underwood of Impact Analytix, along with Isabelle Nuage of Talend discuss how to architect a Customer 360 data lake to break down customer data silos by using an agile, modern integration platform. The hosts explore Talend’s integration, cleansing, governance, data security and privacy innovations and also share an enterprise data lake reference architecture.
Topics discussed include:
- Strategies for achieving a true 360 degree customer view
- Leveraging a modern integration platform to create an agile data lake
- Walk through an enterprise data lake reference architecture
- Adapting to continuous data source changes
- Lessons learned from Customer 360 implementations