As powerful as Spark can be, it remains a complex creature. To get the most out of Spark, it needs to be an integrated part of a broader, Hadoop-based data management platform, such as provided by Cloudera and Talend. By using open tools to connect, ingest, govern, secure and manage data, successful data science and real-time analytics projects become a reality.
Watch this on-demand webinar presented by Talend and Cloudera to learn:
- Apache Spark, its architecture and benefits
- Spark’s architecture, deployment strategies and use cases
- Spark’s impact to data science, analytics and machine learning
- How to move data scientists’ work to IT production
- Best practices for large Spark deployments
- How to master Spark’s complexity