Open Source Enterprise Infrastructure Delivers Better Value and Agility
For organizations building out an enterprise infrastructure to integrate disparate systems, open source software can deliver greater business value than proprietary technologies. With a much lower total cost of ownership, an open source enterprise infrastructure will provide a faster and more certain ROI. An open source, open-standards based enterprise infrastructure is also your surest guarantee of continued interoperability and agility as your needs and your application inventory evolve. And open source technology development is typically more rapidly responsive to user needs than proprietary software.
Talend is Your Best Source for Open Source Enterprise Infrastructure
Talend is the leading professional provider of open source enterprise infrastructure solutions. With a full complement of open source solutions for data integration as well as application integration, Talend is the open source middleware of choice for hundreds of thousands of users in a wide variety of industries. Talend leverages proven open source technologies like Apache, Camel, Karaf, and CXF, extending those technologies and integrating them into comprehensive enterprise infrastructure solutions that are:
- Reliable. Talend's veteran engineering team, which includes major contributors to popular Apache open source middleware projects, tests each Talend application integration solution thoroughly and in varied environments. With Talend, you're getting production-ready software that's been professionally tested and certified – and that's been in use for years in some of the world's largest corporations.
- Affordable. Talend's community edition enterprise infrastructure solutions are free to download and use under an Apache or GPL open source license. Enterprise editions, with extended functionality and SLA-based technical support, are available for a subscription fee that's a fraction of the cost of proprietary software.
- Easy to use. Each Talend application integration tool is packaged for easy deployment, in some cases with pre-configurations tailored to specific IT environments. Once deployed, Talend enterprise infrastructure solutions are simple to learn and use, with an intuitive Eclipse-based development environment packed with pre-built components and productivity-boosting automations.
- Well supported. Talend offers high quality user documentation and on-demand training resources with all its products. For enterprise edition products, Talend also provides dedicated technical support and consulting services.
Comprehensive Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Talend offers enterprise infrastructure solutions for every need:
- Talend Open Studio for ESB, a high-performance open source ESB.
- Talend ESB, a comprehensive framework for SOA development, deployment, and management.
Learn more about Talend’s application integration solutions from the many resources on this web site, or download Talend Open Studio for ESB today and start benefiting from the leading open source ESB tool.