Get up and running fast with the leading open source big data tool.
Talend Open Studio for Big Data helps you develop faster with a drag-and-drop UI and pre-built connectors and components. Because Open Studio for Big Data is fully open source, you can see the code and work with it. Take advantage of Cloud, Hadoop and NoSQL databases. Customize and create components or leverage community components and code to extend your project.Get Started with Talend Open Studio for Big Data
Open Studio for Big Data Features
License and Support
- Free open source Apache license
Design and Productivity Tools
- Hadoop job scheduler with YARN
- Hadoop security for Kerberos
- Ingestion, loading, and unloading data into a data lake
- Graphical design environment
- ETL and ELT support
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more
- RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL server, and more
- SaaS: Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more
- Packaged Apps: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, and more
- Technologies: Dropbox, Box, SMTP, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, and more
- Hadoop components: HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- File management: open, move, compress, decompress without scripting
- Control and orchestrate data flows and data integrations with master jobs
- Map, aggregate, sort, enrich, and merge data
Looking for more advanced features?
Talend Big Data Platform offers more connectors, collaboration, scheduling, management and monitoring capabilities, built-in data quality, and expert support.