Speed up integration with service reuse
Unlock the potential of more applications and data resources than ever with Talend’s open source ESB tool, Open Studio for Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), based on extensible open source technology. Easily service-enable applications and legacy systems to build a powerful service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Open Studio for ESB Features
Agile Application Integration
- Drag-and-drop route, data, and web/REST services creation and simulation
- Deliver and route messages and events based on Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs)
- Reliable messaging backbone based on ActiveMQ
- Command line and scripting tools
- Standard support: REST, SOAP, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, WSDL, SWAGGER(tm), and more
- Transports/protocols support: HTTP, JMS, MQTT, AMQP, UDP, Apache Kafka, WebSphere MQ, and more
- Enterprise Integration Patterns for service mediation, routing, and messaging
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more
- RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL server, and more
- SaaS: Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more
- Packaged Apps: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, and more
- Technologies: Dropbox, Box, SMTP, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, and more
Design and Productivity Tools
- Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer
License and Support
- Free open source Apache license
- System monitoring: JMX / Jolokia
- Access into live statistics of message flow activity
Looking to scale up your project?
For teams and more complex projects, Talend Data Services Platform provides advanced transformation capabilities, collaboration tools, built-in data quality, and expert support.
Talend Named a Leader Again!
Talend has been named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools for the 3rd year in a row.
Quick start your SOA project
ESB developers can be more productive and reduce maintenance in developing a services-oriented architecture (SOA). An Eclipse-based tooling environment with pre-built connectors and components, and built-in enterprise integration patterns simplifies integrating business applications, SaaS, web services, and APIs without coding.
Expand flexibility with an open source architecture
Because Open Studio for ESB is fully open source, you can see the code and extend it. Thousands of developers use Talend Open Studio to integrate easily with any application, database, API, or Web services. Embed existing Java code libraries or leverage community components and code to extend your project.
Reduce TCO compared to hand coding
Organizations from small start-ups to government agencies to the largest corporations in the world use Talend Open Studio in production. Compared to hand coding, using a free ESB tool saves development time and reduces maintenance costs by generating optimized, high quality, and reusable code.
Customer Success Stories
Discovering new life for claim data
With Talend, we can ensure prompt customer service for claims processing, exceeding SLAs for turnaround times and compliance standards.Read The Case Study
Meeting Black Friday demand with next-generation e-commerce platform
With Talend’s agile solution, we can respond much faster to business requestsRead The Case Study
Modernizing the core banking system