Speed up integration with service reuse
Unlock the potential of more applications and data resources than ever with Talend’s open source ESB tool, Open Studio for Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), based on extensible open source technology. Easily service-enable applications and legacy systems to build a powerful service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Open Studio for ESB Features
License and Support
- Free open source Apache license
Design and Productivity Tools
- Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more
- RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL server, and more
- SaaS: Marketo, Salesforce, NetSuite, and more
- Packaged Apps: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, and more
- Technologies: Dropbox, Box, SMTP, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, and more
- Standard support: REST, SOAP, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, STS, WSDL, SWAGGER, and more
- Transports/protocols support: HTTP, JMS, MQTT, AMQP, UDP, Apache Kafka, WebSphere MQ, and more
- Enterprise Integration Patterns for service mediation, routing, and messaging
ESB Management (downloadable software version)
- JMX monitoring, service activity monitoring
- Visibility into live statistics of message flow activity
- HypericHQ plug-ins
- Web services high availability
Agile Application Integration (downloadable software version)
- Drag-and-drop route, data, and web/REST services creation
- Deliver and route messages and events based on Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs)
- Service creation, mediation, and simulation
- Data integration and transformation
- Command line and scripting tools
Looking to scale up your project?
For teams and more complex projects, Talend Data Services Platform provides advanced transformation capabilities, collaboration tools, built-in data quality, and expert support.
One of these Leaders Is Not Like the Others
Talend named a leader in data integration and data quality. Business moves fast. Get the data agility needed to win.
Quick start your SOA project
ESB developers can be more productive and reduce maintenance in developing a services-oriented architecture (SOA). An Eclipse-based tooling environment with pre-built connectors and components, and built-in enterprise integration patterns simplifies integrating business applications, SaaS, web services, and APIs without coding.
Expand flexibility with an open source architecture
Because Open Studio for ESB is fully open source, you can see the code and extend it. Thousands of developers use Talend Open Studio to integrate easily with any application, database, API, or Web services. Embed existing Java code libraries or leverage community components and code to extend your project.
Reduce TCO compared to hand coding
Organizations from small start-ups to government agencies to the largest corporations in the world use Talend Open Studio in production. Compared to hand coding, using a free ESB tool saves development time and reduces maintenance costs by generating optimized, high quality, and reusable code.
An active community and a global network of technical support centers are ready to
help you solve your problems and advance your solution.
Open Source Products
24/7 web, email, phone support
Join the Talend Community
A thriving user community brings developers from around the world together to find answers and share best practices so you can extend and optimize your solution.Become a Member