Talend Expands Partner Network in Asia Pacific
Helps Partners Augment Big Data and Cloud Expertise so they can Better Serve Customers
Redwood City, CA and Singapore - December 19, 2017 -
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration software, today announced the expansion of its partner program in Asia Pacific with the addition of five new members. The program, which was launched 18 months ago, has already successfully recruited 30 reseller partners in Asia Pacific. Talend’s partner program helps solution providers leverage Talend technologies and expert support to deliver offerings that solve the complex integration challenges enterprises face today.
“We’ve already experienced 100 percent growth year-over-year in the region, as Asian organizations prioritize building and executing an effective, holistic data and analytics strategy. Big data and cloud integration are key pillars of enabling digital transformation efforts in Asia, and we foresee accelerated growth in the coming year,” said Jason Bissell, General Manager and SVP of Sales, Asia Pacific, Talend. “Our partners already account for 52% of our revenues in the region and the expansion of our partner program is critical for helping us keep pace with increasing demand and achieving our goal of expanding regional market share in 2018.”
A recent IDC report predicts that at least 60 percent of Asian enterprises will be digitalized by 2020, with growth driven by digitally-enhanced offerings including big data, data analytics, cloud and artificial intelligence. Despite the potential in the world of data analytics, integrating the data can be a challenge – driving greater demand for data integration tools.
New Asia-Pacific partners appointed to the Talend partner program include:
- GainInsights, a system integrator, Value-Added Reseller and Gold partner for Talend in India, takes a personalized approach to enabling businesses to unlock the value hidden in their data to yield actionable insights;
- Infoready, as part of Melbourne IT Group, is an Australia leading data and analytics business that will work with clients to better leverage and implement Talend’s solutions to improve business performance;
- LightStream Analytics, a technology solutions partner focused on advanced analytics, data management and performance management. LightStream Analytics helps clients across Asia-Pacific drive their businesses by capitalizing on data with machine learning and intuitive visualization solutions;
- MDI is a technology company that has its roots in infrastructure, computing services, and network security. They have since evolved their services to include business consulting that helps companies to harmoniously integrate their branding and operations with technology.
- Metro Systems Corporation Plc, a leader in Information Technology products and services, distributes and markets hardware, software solutions and IT professional services in Thailand.
“Asian enterprises are increasingly looking to leverage the latest technologies to establish and maintain a competitive edge,” said Sudhakar Balakrishnan, managing director, GainInsights. “With the training and support provided by Talend, we are able to strengthen relationships with existing customers, gain more share of wallet, and acquire new customers – further driving the adoption of big data strategies in Asia. We are excited to join this ecosystem of providers and look forward to furthering our relationship with Talend.”
Talend offers a multi-tier VAR program to support a range of partners. Partners have access to automated promotional tools, selling strategies, customer success stories, sales and marketing materials, as well as technical support and training. Depending on the level of participation, partners may also be eligible for access to dedicated technical support, varying levels of pre-sales product support, and leads from Talend marketing activities.
“We’ve benefited significantly from the support and expertise provided by our partners in the region. The technical training and support they provided and our collaborative working relationship has helped ensure the smooth execution of our customer engagements,” said Satheesh Sugumaran, Channels Manager, Asia Pacific, Talend. “Talend’s partnership strategy allows our partners to gain deep expertise with our solutions, which helps customers more quickly recognize a return on their data integration projects. We are excited to expand our ecosystem of partners in the region and enhance our ability to help our customers become more data-driven.”
For details on Talend and its complete portfolio of solutions, visit www.talend.com or the Talend Blog. To learn more about the Talend Alliance Partner Program visit www.talend.com/partners/value-added-resellers.
Like this story? Tweet this: .@Talend assists digital transformation of Asian organizations with the expansion of its partner network in #APAC. Discover our new partners - http://bit.ly/2kerC3S
 IDC FutureScapes 2018: https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prAP43192517