Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration software, today announced the event details and agenda for its 8th annual user conference -Talend Connect EMEA. A must-attend event for business decision makers, CIOs, data scientists, chief architects, and developers, participants will hear directly from solution experts, industry innovators, and customers benefitting from Talend’s offerings and learn best practices for succeeding in the cloud and big data.
What: Talend Connect is a forum in which customers, partners, company executives, industry analysts, and pundits can exchange ideas and best approaches for tackling the challenges presented by cloud, big data, self-service, and the Internet-of-things (IoT). This year’s conference will offer attendees a chance to hear firsthand customer testimonials and demonstrations on how to:
- Boost the success of big data projects through the use of governed data lakes;
- Migrate legacy data warehouses to cloud data warehouses, such as Amazon Redshift, to enable widespread, on-demand access to corporate information;
- Establish governed self-service as a new delivery model for engaging all employees as data citizens, so they can make better use of data in their daily tasks.
Press and analysts are invited to join this event to learn more about Talend’s future market vision, near-term product roadmap, and customer successes. Additionally, winners of Talend’s annual customer and partner awards program, the Talend Data Masters, will be revealed during the proceedings.
Who: The preliminary list of presenters for the show includes:
- Mike Tuchen, Chief Executive Officer, Talend
- Laurent Bride, Chief Technology Officer, Talend
- Jamie Sutphin, Big Data Services Architect, UNOS
- Gautier Poupeau, Data Architect, The French National Audiovisual Institute (INA)
When: Thursday, November 17, 2016, from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.
For more information and to register for Talend Connect EMEA, please visit: http://talendconnect2016.fr/index_en.php.
Interested parties can also tune in for live updates both leading up to and select live streams during the event by following Talend on Twitter @Talend, Facebook and the hashtag #TalendConnect. Social live streams will be broadcast via Facebook Live and Periscope.