The Definitive Guide to Data Governance
Download the white paper
Organisations are embracing digital transformation to change the way they serve customers, analyse the world around them, and manage global risk and operations. Underlying the promise of digital transformation is data. It powers new business models, drives customer experiences, and accelerates business intelligence.
Digital transformation depends on data that is both timely and trusted. Too often data governance policies protect data, but slows or even prevents access to it. That means slower time to market, missed opportunities, and the rise of shadow IT. That’s why a data governance strategy that allows trusted data to be provided in real-time speed is essential for anyone who wants to lead their organisation into the future.
Why data governance is a key element of digital transformation
Data governance often conjures up the idea of some central authority instituting a “culture of no,” but in reality it can be a powerful engine to scale the use and distribution of trusted data pipelines throughout the company. Data governance strategies should be able to meet the complex needs of modern companies. Data governance strategies should also enable organisations to develop and deliver trusted data to the right users in the right format and right time to harness business value. At the same time, with data governance in place, companies can confidently ensure data privacy, proactively complying with regulations, and allow easy collaboration with data professionals in every function.
Develop your data governance strategy
A data governance strategy that delivers trusted data at the speed of business is possible.
Download the Definitive Guide to Data Governance for insight into:
- How data governance will save you time, money, and resources
- How to choose the best governance model for your needs
- 3 steps to delivering data you can trust at any scale
- Tips for building a data team and a data-driven culture
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Upgrade your data quality
- Simplify compliance, minimise risk
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- GDPR, CCPA and Beyond: 16 Practical Steps to Global Data Privacy Compliance with Talend
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud