Simplify compliance, minimise risk
Data privacy and security are ever-present concerns with doing business in today's market. Complying with a growing list of regulatory requirements whether they’re regional (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) or industry-specific (Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, etc.) is easier said than done — but it’s only the beginning.
Join us to learn how a holistic approach to data health can help inoculate you against the business risks and financial implications of data exposure — while simplifying compliance with regulatory requirements.
Principal Product Manager
Datin Habsah Nordin
Head, Enterprise Data
- The art of the possible: Qlik | Talend in action
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labours of the Data Governance Hero
- A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Data Governance Success Stories
- Debunking Data Quality Myths
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance