Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
Now more than ever, it is imperative for organisations to find ways to increase business agility, mitigate risk, and drive revenue. But many organisations struggle to establish data excellence by delivering trusted data to everyone who needs it while maintaining compliance with internal data policies and external regulations.
During this data excellence roundtable, Sameer Athalye, Senior Director Product Marketing with Talend and Sean Hewitt, Senior Analyst and data governance practitioner with Eckerson Group, discuss:
- Why data excellence is important in the current economy
- Real examples of organisations who have established and benefited from data excellence
- Best practises for achieving data excellence at your organisation
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Upgrade your data quality
- Simplify compliance, minimise risk
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- GDPR, CCPA and Beyond: 16 Practical Steps to Global Data Privacy Compliance with Talend
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance