The Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality
Download the white paper
Data-driven decision making in government is changing dramatically. The variety and velocity of data entering into systems is bigger and faster than ever and increasing by the day. Every time a citizen sends an email, makes a phone call, or submits an online form, data is created. Those thousands of interactions by millions of people create an explosion of information for state and local government.
With so many types of data coming in from so many sources so fast, it’s imperative that government agencies ensure the quality and accuracy of the data to make the absolute best decisions. But how can they do that while still meeting or exceeding citizen expectations, operating efficiently, and staying within budget?
Download the Definitive Guide to Government Data Quality to find a step-by-step approach to ensuring trustworthy data is always available for making the best decisions. You’ll also find real-world case studies of organisations that have created infrastructures providing trustworthy data in real time.
You need accurate, good quality data that you can trust to achieve your mission. Find out how you can ensure data you can trust at the speed you need it.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- The art of the possible: Qlik | Talend in action
- How to increase your data maturity
- Value of data governance – a worthwhile investment
- Who is your data?
- Eliminating the barriers to data excellence
- Simplify compliance, minimise risk
- Data Governance Dos and Don'ts: The 12 Labours of the Data Governance Hero
- A Practical Guide to Data Privacy Compliance and Governance
- Data Governance Success Stories
- Debunking Data Quality Myths
- The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
- How to Manage Modern Data Quality
- Choosing the Right Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality: An Enterprise Necessity
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
- Automate and simplify data privacy in the cloud
- The Definitive Guide to Data Governance