Transformational triumph: eBay's data fabric modernisation
In today’s economy, every business is eager to accelerate beyond and above the competition. Critical to this effort is the data your business runs successfully on, its backbone, and a good team behind the magic. Join eBay, the world's leading online marketplace, to hear how they accelerated their operational data with impressive results. Not only did the company experience no downtime, but they reduced data volumes by a whopping 50% — resulting in less friction, smoother operations, and a team built to enable success and scale.
Watch this session to learn:
- How a large, legacy, global organisation overcame obstacles to data fabric transformation
- How to prepare for your own data fabric journey
Catch up on Talend’s latest product innovation, watch the Product keynote now!
- Get more from your data with Talend + Snowflake
- Lenovo’s ecommerce rocket ship
- Data agility propels the world’s online marketplace
- What's coming next for Talend
- How can I get value from my data with Talend?
- How to be a data driven organisation
- Build a future-ready, cloud-first FinTech ecosystem
- Data-first digital transformation for universities
- It's time for "The Talk": Data maturity & why it matters
- Fall '21 First look: What's coming from Talend
- Data: The foundation for enterprise intelligence
- Dynamic Migration of Cloud Database to Snowflake
- How to Modernise Your Cloud Platform for Big Data Analytics With Talend and Microsoft Azure
- Modern Data Engineering at Scale in the Cloud with Databricks and Talend
- Are you making the right decisions?
- Exploiting a data fabric to drive data literacy and data democratisation
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog
- Get clarity from trusted data and move from doubt to confidence fast
- Data governance made easy with Talend Data Stewardship and Snowflake Data Cloud
- Data-driven transformation
- How Talend runs its business on trusted data