Data: The foundation for enterprise intelligence
Data environments have become highly distributed, diverse, and dynamic as organisations migrate data and applications to the cloud. As an inevitable result, organisations are struggling to separate the signal from the noise.
Join this on-demand session to hear:
- Stewart Bond, Research Director at IDC, share his keen insights on the latest challenges and opportunities for enterprises to harness the value of data and people.
- Sullivan McConnell, CDO at The Hartford, discuss the company’s impressive transformation into a modern, data analytics powerhouse focused on delivering unparallelled customer experiences.
Data Integration &
Data Intelligence Software
- Why Talend: Activate your data to drive your business forward
- Get more from your data with Talend + Snowflake
- Lenovo’s ecommerce rocket ship
- Data agility propels the world’s online marketplace
- What's coming next for Talend
- Triumph: eBay’s data fabric modernisation
- How can I get value from my data with Talend?
- How to be a data driven organisation
- Build a future-ready, cloud-first FinTech ecosystem
- Data-first digital transformation for universities
- It's time for "The Talk": Data maturity & why it matters
- Fall '21 First look: What's coming from Talend
- Dynamic Migration of Cloud Database to Snowflake
- How to Modernise Your Cloud Platform for Big Data Analytics With Talend and Microsoft Azure
- Modern Data Engineering at Scale in the Cloud with Databricks and Talend
- Are you making the right decisions?
- Exploiting a data fabric to drive data literacy and data democratisation
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog
- Get clarity from trusted data and move from doubt to confidence fast
- Data governance made easy with Talend Data Stewardship and Snowflake Data Cloud