How data agility propels the world’s online marketplace
In today’s economy, every business is terrified of failure. They need to beat the competition to win. The most impactful way to do that is by using data as a strategic asset. Learn how eBay, the world’s leading online marketplace, optimised their data services to meet critical business objectives. Dive into how they experienced zero downtime while migrating their solution and built a framework that now enables the organisation with a plug-and-play model that moves at the speed of business.
Watch this session to learn:
- How to secure buy-in and trust in your organisation
- How to kick-start your project in a smart way
- How to build the right team with speed and agility
Catch up on Talend’s latest product innovation, watch the Product keynote now!
- Get more from your data with Talend + Snowflake
- Lenovo’s ecommerce rocket ship
- What's coming next for Talend
- Triumph: eBay’s data fabric modernisation
- How can I get value from my data with Talend?
- How to be a data driven organisation
- Build a future-ready, cloud-first FinTech ecosystem
- Data-first digital transformation for universities
- It's time for "The Talk": Data maturity & why it matters
- Fall '21 First look: What's coming from Talend
- Data: The foundation for enterprise intelligence
- Dynamic Migration of Cloud Database to Snowflake
- Are you making the right decisions?
- Exploiting a data fabric to drive data literacy and data democratisation
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog
- Get clarity from trusted data and move from doubt to confidence fast
- Data governance made easy with Talend Data Stewardship and Snowflake Data Cloud
- Data-driven transformation
- How Talend runs its business on trusted data