How Financial Services Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
Download the ebook
The financial services industry is changing rapidly. Evolving customer expectations, the rise of fintech startups, and new data and consumer protection legislation — like GDPR or CCPA — are transforming how financial services companies do business.
Financial services organisations that are harnessing the opportunities this change represents are using data to transform the way they interact with their customers, perform financial data analysis, and keep customer information safe.
Download this eBook to discover the stories of financial services companies that were able to successfully navigate digital transformation through a new approach to data integration and data integrity.
Please fill out the form to receive the document via email.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the new era of automotive with modern data ecosystems
- The modern data warehouse — a simple way to get there
- How to maximise your cloud modernisation mojo
- Accelerate data modernisation initiatives with CDC
- Talend Cloud Data Catalog Security Architecture Overview
- The Cloud Data Integration Primer
- O’Reilly Report: Moving Hadoop to the Cloud
- Talend Cloud Data Fabric security overview
- How Retail Companies Achieve Success with Data Integration
- The Definitive Guide to Data Integration
- Self-Service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud
- Cloud Data Lakes
- Build a True Data Lake with a Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Lakes: Purposes, Practises, Patterns, and Platforms
- Quality pipelines and datasets
- Ride the wave
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Data Warehouses and Cloud Data Lakes
- 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Integration Tools